~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

Marvellous Mrs Maisel is really good too. She shows here tits in the first episode for a couple of seconds but other than that no nudity or gore in the show. 
All 3 seasons show as unavailable on Prime, is it just me?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Ted Lasso 
Cobra Kai 
West Wing
Newsroom 
Gilmore Girls 
Good Doctor 
Travelers
Doctor Who 
Good Place
One Day at a Time
The Mick

Thank you for this list.

Also any SFW hindi series to watch with the family? There are so many Hindi series but most of them seem filled with mcbc and sexual themes. Wanted some recommendation for family friendly series.

Watched Avrodh and the family liked it a lot. Any other recommendations?

Cobra Kai show on Netflix is actually good. It still has that 80s low budget movie vibe all over, which actually works in its favour.  It's not as family friendly as the karate kid though.

Also damn, where did they find those actors to replay their roles after so many years :O

There are actually 2 separate listings for each season. One is unavailable for me one works fine. Weird. Search the show name and try every link. 
This actually worked, very weird that it has two separate listings for the same show. Is this the sensored version for Indian audience or something?

5 hours ago, Ne0 said:

Cobra Kai show on Netflix is actually good. It still has that 80s low budget movie vibe all over, which actually works in its favour.  It's not as family friendly as the karate kid though.

Also damn, where did they find those actors to replay their roles after so many years :O

Ralph Macchio has been active on TV. 

William Zabka I think has been MIA. Prepare for more surprises in season 2.

Ralph Macchio has been active on TV. 
William Zabka I think has been MIA. Prepare for more surprises in season 2.
I believe season 2 completely changes the characters and the way we see them.. Cobra Kai is quite underrated and I am glad Netflix picked it for season 3.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Cobra Kai is family friendly and an awesome show overall. Can't wait for season 3. 

no, it isn't .... I haven't completed se01 yet, but there's this scene where a dick is drawn on the face of larusso's billboard,  similar suggestive stuff about fellatio etc  (typical western college talk) .... I for one, wouldn't be comfortable watching those kinda scenes with either my parents or my kids ! Dont remember the original karate kid having any such scenes ....

Show is PG13.. The dick drawing doesn't make it not family friendly. If anything the whole scene was hilarious and it is literally red line shown for couple of seconds. Nothing uncomfortable about it...

similar suggestive stuff about fellatio etc  (typical western college talk)

Pretty much every teen show.

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Show is PG13.. The dick drawing doesn't make it not family friendly. If anything the whole scene was hilarious and it is literally red line shown for couple of seconds. Nothing uncomfortable about it...

Pretty much every teen show.

I meant it's not family friendly in the Indian context, Western rating systems obviously have different ideas than ours .... 

Edited by Ne0

26 minutes ago, Ne0 said:

I meant it's not family friendly in the Indian context, Western rating systems obviously have different ideas than ours .... 

Fair enough. ? 

Anyways, awesome show. Enjoy. Both seasons are done well. 

24 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

Avatar: The Last Airbender is a great show to watch with family. One of the best animated shows of all time. 

Speaking for animated shows, have you watched Gravity Falls? If no then definitely check it out. 

Creep little girl - check

Creepy lullaby - check

Old Mansion - check

Lady in pond - check

Low voltage lighting - check

Badly lit basement - check

Badly lit everything - check

Creepy dolls - check

The wait is going to be intolerable :samui: