~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

12 minutes ago, kold_war said:

thats why i wait for the season to get over and then watch it peacefully. Barring GOT,  i've been doing that since day 1 for all the other series. :bigyellowgrin:

Doing this for Boys. But Ted Lasso, can't miss an episode. It's a dollop of wholesome. 

• Like 1

19 TV shows cancelled by Netflix in 2020 so far

1. Osmosis
  2. Mortel
  3. Marianne
  4. Soundtrack
  5. Spinning Out
  6. AJ and the Queen
  7. Messiah
  8. October Faction
  9. V Wars
  10. Turn Up Charlie
  11. Astronomy Club: The Sketch Show
  12. Next In Fashion
  13. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
  14. Patriot Act with Hasan Minaj
  15. I Am Not Okay With This
  16. The Society
  17. Altered Carbon
  18. Ashley Garcia: Genius in Love
  19. The Big Show Show

First 2 episodes were okay. Hughie and Deep scenes are so shite along with Annie and new addition Stormfront. Total cringe lines. 

Rest of the crew is solid. Giancarlo barely got any screen time. 

3rd episode was awesome. EAT THIS. :wOOtjumpy:

1 hour ago, kold_war said:

Crap ....I'm yet to complete.the third season.....it's good right? I saw only the first episode of season 3 and forgot about it :fear:

All 3 seasons are good but season 1 is my favorite. Lester and Lorne were too good. 

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss are back, and they're adapting Three-Body Problem for Netflix. 

On one hand, sounds great. Game of Thrones, and now Wheel of Time (Amazon Prime) , Witcher (Netflix) , Six of Crows (Netflix), Dune, Three-Body Problem (Netflix), things are looking up for SFF book adaptations. 

Plus a new Lord of the Rings show :wOOtjumpy: (Amazon Prime) 

On the other hand, I haven't watched the last seasons yet but I know they screwed it up big time, so how do you guys feel about this? 

6 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Setting aside concerns about handling Chinese literature, they're good at adapting from a novel. Its only when they have to make up their own stuff that they go apeshit. 

As far as I know, Martin was around for most of the show. They botched up the ending which he didn't approve, but supposedly they just wanted to move on from this.

A large part of the community hates them for what they did. But maybe this being finished material is gonna make it better, and they won't make stuff up and stick to the source.