~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

1 hour ago, adity said:

I stopped reading once I realised GRRM will die before finishing the series. 

Supposedly the next one is really in the pipeline. Idk how reliable the tweets are though lol

I haven't read it completely either, but its been a couple years so though I'd start from scratch and hopefully we'll have the next one by the time I'm done reading (not likely)

But same here, that is the reason I stopped reading ASOIAF myself

Edited by Chirag2001

Just now, adity said:

The series started the year I was born. I am 23 now and there are still 2 books remaining. GRRM is a morbidly obese 71 year old man. I'm not hopeful. 

Lmaoo true. Yeah but supposedly he didn't want to put out books while the show is running and all that jazz. Twitter and Reddit make it seem there might be another one next year, finally.

Or maybe @dylanjosh we get a deja vu, like how Jordan died, so Sanderson wrote the last 3 and they were some of the best ones in Wheel of Time. :P

Idk if they'll get somebody to complete this too, so it might take GRRM's death to quench out thirst for the ending to this lol. 

I hope whoever does it is good though. Joe Abercrombie is the king of dark fantasy right now, but perhaps GRRM himself can do it. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Ted Lasso with another fantastic episode. This show goes into my all time top 10 and show of the year. Absolute delight. :majesty:

Sad only 3 more episode left. 

Every character is a delight. And thankfully all of them get decent screen time. 

I wanna see more of Coach Beard. Also what's happening to Tart ? I refuse to believe he's suddenly out of the show. 

39 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Every character is a delight. And thankfully all of them get decent screen time. 

I wanna see more of Coach Beard. Also what's happening to Tart ? I refuse to believe he's suddenly out of the show. 

Absolutely love the show :majesty:

every character is a delight to watch.

Maybe we will see more of Tart in Richmond vs ManCity