~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

unknown.png

Aired 16 years ago today. ?❤️

Damn.....so nostalgic :wub: Such a good concept ....binge watched it during my college days ? wanted to watch it again but retards removed it from prime and Netflix in India 

Edited by kold_war

37 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Damn.....so nostalgic :wub: Such a good concept ....binge watched it during my college days ? wanted to watch it again but retards removed it from prime and Netflix in India 

Re-watched it so many times now. Still absolutely love it. First time was something else though. Weekly discussion and crazy theories everyone trying to figure out. ?

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Re-watched it so many times now. Still absolutely love it. First time was something else though. Weekly discussion and crazy theories everyone trying to figure out. ?

True. Same here .....seen it a few times now .....still so awesome :wub:

1 hour ago, achilles said:

So Archer 11 is here and I don't know how to get it except :zodka: or VPN. 

Was season 9&10 good? I kinda got bored with the Archer Dreamland season

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Just started SoA :fear:

How did I not watch before? 

Biker gang drama is Choice! I was lucky to be outside the Chinese Theatre for the premier of the final season. Saw a bunch of the cast. :D

Still haven't watched the Mayans yet.. Why is it not on netflix or prime. :( hotstar is generally last resort for me.. 

Edited by ayush12ice
  • Like 1

When winning takes everything, what are you left with? The Queen’s Gambit follows a young chess prodigy’s rise from an orphanage to the world stage. But genius comes with a cost. A riveting adaptation of Walter Tevis’ groundbreaking novel comes to Netflix on October 23rd, starring Anya Taylor-Joy.

The Chef Show is out. Only 5 episodes. 

The Boys spinoff in development at Amazon following massive season 2 launch

The spinoff is set at America’s only college exclusively for young adult superheroes (or “supes”) that is run by Vought International. It is described as an irreverent, R-rated series that explores the lives of hormonal, competitive supes as they put their physical, sexual, and moral boundaries to the test, competing for the best contracts in the best cities. Part college show, part Hunger Games — with all the heart, satire and raunch of “The Boys.”

The Suicide Squad spinoff Peacemaker, starring John Cena, ordered to series at HBO Max; James Gunn to write/direct