~The TV Shows Thread~

StormShadow

1 hour ago, STICK3Rboy said:

You need to watch True Grit.

Not that her performance in it was mind-blowing or anything but it's a great f**king movie. 

Every time someone says True Grit, I can only think of this:

• Haha 1

Yea, and n

53 minutes ago, SuperT said:

Episode 6 (Season 2) of The Mandalorian was 30 mins. of absolute awesomeness. I wish it was a little longer.

Yep, it was nice seeing Robert Rodriguez listed in the end too. He's had a rough time of it lately, although Alita was decent enough.

Mandalorian Season 2, Episode 6 - Holy smokes what an episode! It felt like the fastest 30 minutes, blazed by! Absolute kick a*s awesomeness.

Can't wait for Episode 7 :dance:

P.S. Does anyone else watch the amazing artwork display in the post-show credit screen?
I always watch every min. of every episode including the recap at the start and the superb concept art during the credits. This episode was freaking amazing and I just didn't want it to end.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SuperT said:
1 hour ago, Black_Hawk said:
Mandalorian Season 2, Episode 6 - Holy smokes what an episode! It felt like the fastest 30 minutes, blazed by! Absolute kick a*s awesomeness.

Can't wait for Episode 7 :dance:

P.S. Does anyone else watch the amazing artwork display in the post-show credit screen?

I always watch every min. of every episode including the recap at the start and the superb concept art during the credits. This episode was freaking amazing and I just didn't want it to end.

The 2nd episode on that icy planet where the Arachnids attack is also one of my favorites. That had such a great horror element to it as well. The action is gripping and keeps you on the edge.

• Like 1

On 11/28/2020 at 12:54 AM, SuperT said:

Ep05Se02 The Mandalorian - Epic episode, by far the best this season. The Mandalorian is a blessing for Star Wars fans.

When Anakin was remembered. ??

I liked episode 5 a lot. Rosario Dawson was perfect.  Episode 6 was okay. Good to see you know who but was very short episode. 

• Like 1

I might get shat on real bad but A Simple Murder on SonyLIV has to be the funniest web series I watched this year [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
Darte hai kya?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1