StormShadow

~The TV Shows Thread~

16 hours ago, gecko89 said:

Finished all 4 seasons of The Expanse.

First season was good but 2-4 were the tits. I didn't even know Syfy had the moolah to do such high production value TV Shows. Maybe I'm being a little impartial because of my love for space sci fi.

Also, gotta say, the Episode 'Home' from Season 2 is one of the best TV show episodes I've ever seen(IMO), right next to Lost's 'The Constant'.

I hate watching TV shows that haven't ended yet, only tried it because someone here suggested it, got me hooked. Looking forward to Season 5.

interesting. Does it have a lot of gore? if yes, i'll pass :P

21 minutes ago, kold_war said:

interesting. Does it have a lot of gore? if yes, i'll pass :P

Gore scenes are quite rare, but when there is, its really gory.

You might go an entire season with barely any gore, and then suddenly there's a kid who disassembles a human being and lays it out like puzzle pieces :P

Edited by gecko89
  • Thanks 1

Been watching How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) - S2E2 now. 

Some fun moments for sure but okay overall. The girls and meme relationship stuff is total garbage while the trio guys are solid. Should have just focused on main plot, guys and made it into single season of 10 episodes instead of 6 episodes per season. 

48 minutes ago, gecko89 said:

Gore scenes are quite rare, but when there is, its really gory.

You might go an entire season with barely any gore, and then suddenly there's a kid who disassembles a human being and lays it out like puzzle pieces :P

Weird question here ....but are there any birthing scenes.....somehow I especially can't withstand that 

after watching Prometheus movie i was scarred for life😆besides that I'm fine with other kinda gory scenes lol 😆👀 

Edited by kold_war

3 minutes ago, kold_war said:

Weird question here ....but are there any birthing scenes.....somehow I especially can't withstand that ....besides that I'm fine with other gore 😆👀

Nope, nothing of that sort :)

Also, my biggest bummer is its incomplete, and by the number of books its based on, the show might go on for another 5 seasons I think.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gecko89 said:

Nope, nothing of that sort :)

Also, my biggest bummer is its incomplete, and by the number of books its based on, the show might go on for another 5 seasons I think.

Oh sweet....thanks....will watch this

another 5 seasons? :O

Will this be Another supernatural lol? Not that i mind..... cos i loved supernatural :D

Anyway ...will watch and decide

Edited by kold_war
  • Like 1

Three Identical Strangers on Netlfix. 

11/10.

A real life documentary about seperated twins and triplets, which makes you go wow, incredible, holy sh*t to WTF, and that was dark, all within 90 mins. 

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/three_identical_strangers

I would suggest not reading about it at all. Just go in without knowing anything. Science can be dark, really dark. 

• Like 1

Okay, How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) ending was pretty cool. 😌 Season 2 was so much better and had me laugh out loud so many times. The ending also sets up for season 3 very well. 

Overall super stylish show. Aesthetically pleasing with awesome editing and good soundtrack. Dan is gem. 

48 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Okay, How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) ending was pretty cool. 😌 Season 2 was so much better and had me laugh out loud so many times. The ending also sets up for season 3 very well. 

Overall super stylish show. Aesthetically pleasing with awesome editing and good soundtrack. Dan is gem. 

Adding to watchlist 😌✌️

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Loved both the seasons. Done smartly and stylishly. Doesn't has the usual pitfalls of such shows. 

Edited by Bird Bird Bird

I Am Not Okay with This - garbage. Nothing like Stranger Things. Not even close. 

Severely lacks originality. Whole angsty teen thing is so overdone. Super predictable, cliché after cliché after cliché and nothing actually happens at all. 

Every episode looked like "this is it" but nope. Final episode...last 5 minutes something happens and season over. Of course. 🤦