Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Well look at it.. He's the only major superstar left to fight him at WM.. Even Brock vs Taker won't be as huge as Taker vs Cena.. Could even be the main event for WM XXX especially since it might look as though that could be taker's last mania

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

The streak will remain unbeaten.. Kane won't get anything out if bearing taker because he is on the last legs of his career too..

If someone has to beat taker, it has to be a mega star who they want to put even more majorly over. That right now is just cena n punk.. Both wont do it though..

i can agree on Cena being overest over, but Punk? lol iFail coming straight out from under the rock :P

btw, even i think Taker's streak will remain unbeaten B)

Wait, you think WWE hasn't put Cena and Punk over?

Both are like, the overest over :|

Even then, the 'passing on the torch' sorta thing that the WWE keeps going ape sh*t about. Nobody wanted a Rock v Cena WM Main event. Happened anyway. Nobody wanted Cena to win. Happened anyways. Nobody wanted rock to raise Cena's hand. Happened anyways..

And even if Punk is over, he is still not as major as Cena. But Cena has earned it over the last 10 years. Anyone who beats Taker will be a legend overnight.

^^Well I'm pretty sure Taker has enough control to decide who he loses to and I don't think he'll like Cena

I definitely know it isn't Kane, but a man can hope, right?

Hell stream can eff off, Brothers of Destruction :punk:

It will actually be bad business if Taker loses.. In the fickle world of pro wrestling, the one thing that has remained constant and put Taker on a pedestal above everyone else is the streak..

That's one thing that should never go