Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Oh yes please! Will love to watch such matches... :punk:

Some of my favorite hardcore matches from TNA, in no particular order (and non-exhaustive, off the top of my head):

AJ Styles vs Abyss from Lockdown 2005

AMW vs Triple X from Turning Point 2004

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett from Genesis 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRqNNRBZsQw

Raven vs Rhino vs Jeff Hardy vs Sabu from Bound for Glory 2005

Christian Cage vs Rhino from Impact of 16th November, 2006

AJ Styles vs Bully Ray from Slammiversary 2011

• Like 1

Surely that racist rant wasn't the reason for this overreaction, a more plausible reason would be his lawsuit against the people who spread his sex tape is entering motion so WWE's distancing.

But that is equally stupid :|

Dude if he wins that lawsuit(which he might)...he'll be a hero t the modern world

Where can i listen this audio/video whatever it is

seems kinda odd for professional companies to react so vigorously to these pillow talks

Must be some really harsh wordings

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/hulk-hogan-racist-scandal-n-word-caught-on-tape-wrestling/

ok so there are two recording, one is slightly tame other is full blown racist

more in the line of daughter shall not sleep with black "brother" unless the "brother" is an 8ft long million dollar basketball player :lol:

there is just text in that link

where is the actual recording

Also if tmrw i tell my dad i'm sleeping/dating a black or a chinky woman even he will tell me not to & be a little funny/witty about it

doesn't mean he is racist to this extent

It's human nature to act like that.....doesn't mean there is actual hatred towards ppl of other origin

Unless of course there are some really harsh & insulting words being used

I saw one of the tape, will need to check history for the link.

There is a lot of hate from him towards The Rock and some other black wrestlers.

I agree with what you but the stuff is collected from various interviews, some tame and some pretty ugly

Just try googling for the tapes

@Ph3N0M: Thank-you so much for the links to those matches! Will watch each of them... really appreciate it mate!! :thumbsup:

Watched this week's TNA Impact... some great matches in the menu but I thought all of them were a little rushed since they put in that re-play of the entire 'KotM' match from Slammiversary and had to thus squeeze the remaining content within the time frame. Nevertheless, was a good show... specially the last two matches.

But again... no Wolves, sigh.

Should be fun to watch the match between James Storm and

Serena Deeb

Vs Magnus and Mickie James! I'm rooting for James Storm... Hell Yes I am!! :devil:

@Ph3N0M: mate, I saw the first 3 matches that you had posted links to! Absolutely, totally loved them!!

The way AJ Styles fought versus Abyss, he sheer athleticism and his high flying maneuvers was unreal! There was one point in the earlier points of the match where Abyss threw him onto a side guard rail and within seconds he just tactically slid right below it without even touching it... un-bloody-believable that was!!!

Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett... such amazing legends! :majesty:

Felt bad though for Jeff... the way the match ended for him and specially the way he bled right through it...

The Monster's Ball match was something definitely not one for the faint of the heart! Show stealer for me was Jeff Hardy... his unreal vaulted jump from the super high TNA sign onto Abyss lying many feet below on 2 wooden tables was one of the best moves I have seen till date!! The way they push their bodies beating all the gore and pain... *RESPECT*!

Will watch the remaining two matches. Thank-you once again for the links dude... really :punk: It will be be a challenge now, after watching these matches to go back and watch WWE RAW, SD and TNA Impact of the recent times now! I'll be like :suicide:

@Ph3N0M: mate, I saw the first 3 matches that you had posted links to! Absolutely, totally loved them!!

The way AJ Styles fought versus Abyss, he sheer athleticism and his high flying maneuvers was unreal! There was one point in the earlier points of the match where Abyss threw him onto a side guard rail and within seconds he just tactically slid right below it without even touching it... un-bloody-believable that was!!!

Did you also watch AMW vs Triple X? That was among the first three links I posted. It has James Storm (AMW was his first major tag team) so I know you'll like it. Also, it contains one of the most memorable moments in TNA history. It's also memorable for probably being the only time a purely tag-team division match main-evented a PPV, and the tag titles were not even on the line despite the champions being in the match!

It's amazing to see how much AJ Styles has evolved over the years. I was a casual TNA watcher before watching Styles/Abyss from Lockdown 2005, and that match just turned me into a hardcore fan who has watched every single episode since then. I rewatched AJ/Abyss and Angle/Jarrett from my own post just now, and AJ/Abyss has not aged very well IMHO. It was still something very special at the time. I was more familiar with the cowardly heel AJ Styles from very early years of TNA, and this version of him just pulled me in, perhaps not unlike how kids like John Cena not quitting. The difference is that AJ can actually pull off being a superman without offending even the wrestling purists. And he has evolved to become so much more than just a high-flyer now. He can wrestle every style there is, as a face, or as a heel. Even Kurt Angle has started to feel stale now, but AJ just keeps on evolving and giving several match of the year candidates literally every year, more than 13 years after he started out!

Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett... such amazing legends! :majesty:

Felt bad though for Jeff... the way the match ended for him and specially the way he bled right through it...

Kurt Angle vs Jeff Jarrett is one of the most personal rivalries in wrestling history, with real real-world happenings making it even more intriguing. You may know that Jeff Jarrett eventually married Angle's former wife (now Karen Jarrett) in the middle of their seemingly eternal feud. Both have been heels/faces throughout their feud making it so much multi-dimensional. Angle was actually the one who got Jarrett fired from TNA (in storyline, and he also had an influence in real life according to rumors), so I actually thought Jarrett would cross paths with Angle again when he eventually returned after so many years, and it would be surreal. That's one of the reasons why it was such a big deal to see Jarrett back in a TNA ring this year (the other reasons of course being his own new wrestling company and his otherwise long history within TNA).

Will watch the remaining two matches. Thank-you once again for the links dude... really :punk: It will be be a challenge now, after watching these matches to go back and watch WWE RAW, SD and TNA Impact of the recent times now! I'll be like :suicide:

That's something I have to go through every week watching Impact. Thankfully, that's the only thing I go through, as WWE has become unbearable for me since years now. The kind of entertainment that I got from WWE from 2000-2005 and TNA from 2005-2010 is unparalleled.

Edited by Ph3N0M
  • Like 1

No stipulations as such

Btw dim eyebrows v big slow was good

Also, y not break his f**king face, atleast that would stop him from kicking out at 2

I did watch Raw a bit. I still don't understand why did WWE booked Seth Rollins to lose clean that too by submission to Cena. Seth is the WWE Champion and wrestling booking 101 says you never have your top champion lose cleanly on free TV unless its a tag team match. That Cena's broken nose looked painful and props to him for continuing the match.

acaf3ee55c9393ed7585ede1ca07b7d8.jpg

John Cena's continuing the match with his broken bloody nose... *RESPECT* to him! :majesty:

Rusev's section with the puppy and the headless dead fish... rofl!

Btw, with all the Diva's revolution going on where is Rosa Mendes at? Does she even exist for WWE bookings any more?

^^^Nice

I really liked the videos posted above by IVG's biggest AJ Styles fan. I think it would be a nice idea if we all would share some of our favourite matches / PPV.

I think I'll give Lucha underground a try, anything I should start with? What show/ PPV or something

^^^Nice

I really liked the videos posted above by IVG's biggest AJ Styles fan. I think it would be a nice idea if we all would share some of our favourite matches / PPV.

I think I'll give Lucha underground a try, anything I should start with? What show/ PPV or something

My friend send me this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIPkT7aAhsE