Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

RIP Rowdy Rowdy Piper .

WWE Hall of Famer Roderick George Toombs, a.k.a. "Rowdy" Roddy Piper, passed away at his home in Hollywood, CA at the age of 61, according to TMZ Sports. According to the report, Piper died from cardiac arrest in his sleep on Thursday night. He was discovered today.

http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0731/598928/breaking-news-rowdy-roddy-piper-dead-at-61/

Edited by kushalrocks

@Ph3n0m: Mate, did you watch Jeff Jarrett's Induction Ceremony on Impact this week?

I thought the match between Magnus and Storm was way too short. Could have been so much more...

Also, read a few hours back that Storm tweeted that he is done and leaving TNA. Hope he comes back soon though :(

@Ph3n0m: Mate, did you watch Jeff Jarrett's Induction Ceremony on Impact this week?

I thought the match between Magnus and Storm was way too short. Could have been so much more...

Also, read a few hours back that Storm tweeted that he is done and leaving TNA. Hope he comes back soon though :(

I'm yet to watch this week's episode. Am traveling throughout this and next week, so will have to watch two episodes back to back when I come back next weekend. Yes, I hope Storm comes back soon. He is insanely talented. TNA is honestly not in a great stable position and these sort of things (talent leaving) are becoming the norm now. :(

I'm yet to watch this week's episode. Am traveling throughout this and next week, so will have to watch two episodes back to back when I come back next weekend. Yes, I hope Storm comes back soon. He is insanely talented. TNA is honestly not in a great stable position and these sort of things (talent leaving) are becoming the norm now. :(

I think Austin Aries is going to be in his last TNA match next week as well. Seriously, too many great talents leaving in a rush from TNA. The Wolves haven't been in action for the last 2 weeks IIRC, and this week also they were missing. Damn.

Austin Aries is supposed to hang on for a bit, last I heard. The Wolves are missing out due to the controversy that happened between TNA, Hernandez, and Lucha Underground. That's why the BDC (including MVP) are also gone.

Austin Aries is supposed to hang on for a bit, last I heard. The Wolves are missing out due to the controversy that happened between TNA, Hernandez, and Lucha Underground. That's why the BDC (including MVP) are also gone.

I see, I'll need to read up on that then. Wasn't aware so was wondering why The Wolves were out of action. They add so much to the show!

SmackDown's main event was solid... Cesaro rockin' the house! Such a great wrestler he is... :clapping:

Red Hat Guy to Seth Rollins on SD... "You don't deserve that title and you know it!" :lol: