Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Would have liked a much more gruesome match to kick things off on Impact between James Storm and Shera, specially knowing the extents Storm can go to in high intensity matches.

Eric Young getting a beat down on Impact! :P

Looking forward to Bound for Glory on Sunday! My predictions...

The Wolves vs. Brian Myers and Trevor Lee - The Wolves win.

Tigre Uno vs. Andrew Everett vs. DJ Z vs. Manik - Manik wins.

Gail Kim vs. Awesome Kong - Kong wins.

Abyss vs. Aiden O'Shea vs. Chris Melendez vs. Eli Drake vs. Jessie Godderz vs. Mahabali Shera vs. Mr. Anderson vs. Robbie E vs. Tyrus - Really can't guess who'll end up winning this one but somehow have a feeling James Storm will make an appearance! :punk:

Kurt Angle vs. Eric Young - Kurt Angle wins.

Bobby Roode vs. Lashley - Bobby Roode wins and retains the TNA KotM title.

EC III vs. Drew Galloway vs. Matt Hardy - Drew Galloway wins!

P.S. @Ph3N0M did you go to watch this week's TNA Impact?

Edited by Black_Hawk

^ I watched this week's show. Bound for Glory is very rushed, but seems to have a good card. Also, adding Matt Hardy is smart as EC3 can lose without losing his undefeated streak which makes the match so much more intriguing. My predictions for BFG are:

The Wolves

Bobby Roode

Tigre Uno

Gail Kim

Kurt Angle

Mahabali Shera

EC3

By the way, TNA is expected to announce on Monday that they will tape Impact episodes in India (next month). They might tape in Mumbai and Pune, and may be some other cities as well. Will you be able to go, Black_Hawk? I am returning to India for a vacation in December. I wish they could tape when I was there but they probably will have the tapings earlier.

The only one I am not sure about is the X-Division championship match. I want to say that Tigre Uno retains, but I can see Manik winning it, especially because it's hard to imagine all five champions retaining, and I do see all the other champions retaining.

Is Bound for Glory LIVE on Sony Six in India? I wish TNA had a model like the WWE Network in the US. Would have paid for it then, otherwise it's so expensive buying on traditional PPV.

3 posts within 5 minutes, someone really is excited.

I don't watch tna, but whatever sites I follow have stated that tna should go home as their booking for their next PPV is horrible.

Tna in India should be good, will check them out if they come to Delhi.

They built their next PPV in two weeks despite having more time. That is why people are criticising the booking. But that does not change the fact that we are getting a LIVE PPV of moderate significance for the first time since June of last year, which is why fans are still excited. The last two PPVs that we had were insignificant as they had already taped Impact episodes to air after the PPV and so people knew what would happen. Yes, TNA is that dumb. Also, a few matches should be good despite the weak build.

Edited by Ph3N0M

@Ph3N0M: I just checked Sony Six' schedule right now, don't think they will be showing Bound for Glory LIVE here in India mate.

I for one am looking forward to 3 matches in Bound for Glory... the KA vs Eric Young match which should be a beat down on EY, the Gauntlet match and the TNA championship match! :punk:

That's a shame. I hope they don't show it very late. I still remember watching Bound for Glory 2013 and Slammiversary 2014 Live on Sony Six. They started showing PPVs live before Ten Sports did.

They built their next PPV in two weeks despite having more time. That is why people are criticising the booking. But that does not change the fact that we are getting a LIVE PPV of moderate significance for the first time since June of last year, which is why fans are still excited. The last two PPVs that we had were insignificant as they had already taped Impact episodes to air after the PPV and so people knew what would happen. Yes, TNA is that dumb. Also, a few matches should be good despite the weak build.

I just dont understand the logic.Why does TNA tape Impact shows which are supposed to be aired after the PPV BEFORE the PPV happens LIVE? So basically the wrestlers in TNA pretend to have won or lost their titles before they have actually won or lost their titles? Why only TNA do this?I know that movies are fimed out of order as well out of convinience and cost saving so i guess the same reason applies to TNA as well? But what about spoilers?Everyone will already know whats going to happen at the PPV so why will anyone want to watch the PPV?

• Like 1

I just dont understand the logic.Why does TNA tape Impact shows which are supposed to be aired after the PPV BEFORE the PPV happens LIVE? So basically the wrestlers in TNA pretend to have won or lost their titles before they have actually won or lost their titles? Why only TNA do this?I know that movies are fimed out of order as well out of convinience and cost saving so i guess the same reason applies to TNA as well? But what about spoilers?Everyone will already know whats going to happen at the PPV so why will anyone want to watch the PPV?

They only started doing this last year with BFG and again did this practice with Slammiversary. I think it's not uncommon for lesser known untelevised indie promotions or promotions which don't air anything live to tape things out of order. TNA had to do this due to logistic issues, and I am not defending them, they absolutely didn't get their sh*t together to have to do this. TNA is still the only promotion other than the WWE which still sometimes have live non-PPV shows. The fact that they had to resort to this structure of taping speaks volumes about how much the company has fallen. Usually what happened in the last two PPVs (we only got two PPVs in the last one year) was that no major title changed hands, except for Jeff Jarrett winning the KOTM title which everyone knew would happen anyway. The selling point of last year's BFG was Japanese wrestlers, while that of this year's Slammiversary was some non-title matches (like Storm vs Magnus, or Aries vs Davey Richards). Both PPVs were promoted without promoting the title matches, and so people still kind of didn't know what would happen. A funny thing happened at last year's BFG. Samoa Joe had already lost the X-Division title to Low Ki in a yet to air episode of Impact, but had to still come with the title and defend it on the show. Anyway, all this nonsense is not plaguing this year's BFG which already makes it so much better than last year's.

Bound for glory is going to be live on sony six hd at 5.30 am tomorrow.

That's great. They are trying hard these days to be more popular in India, especially with them about to become the first wrestling company to tape TV there (Ring ka King doesn't count really). I request people to support them if they can (by watching BFG or going to their shows if it happens in your city), that would be helpful in driving more wrestling to the country in future.
  • Like 1

Decent show so far. Tag team championship match and Roode vs Lashley were great. I didn't catch much of the Ultimate X and the gauntlet due to poor stream. Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong happening now, which should be good as well. Angle vs Young and main event to follow. I am intrigued by the world title match right now. I'm not so sure that EC3 walks out as the champion anymore.

Good show. My intuition for the main event turned real.

So is BFG worth watching? I dont watch TNA much at all but what little clips i saw,the TNA vs GFW storyline seemed interesting although most members of GFW except Chris Masters didnt seem to have any character or personality.My favorite TNA wrestler currently is EC3 because he is good on the mic.

So is BFG worth watching? I dont watch TNA much at all but what little clips i saw,the TNA vs GFW storyline seemed interesting although most members of GFW except Chris Masters didnt seem to have any character or personality.My favorite TNA wrestler currently is EC3 because he is good on the mic.

There was no bad match on the show except the gauntlet match which you may skip until the result. Other matches were good to great, nothing earrh-shatteribg or MOTY material but still good. You might like the tag title match, Roode vs Lashley, Angle vs Young and the world title match. You may also like the Ultimate X but I couldn't watch that and so can't recommend that one way or the other, though Larry Csonka seemed to like it as well.

Edited by Ph3N0M

Just a heads up. People are saying that this week's ROH was taped from a baseball stadium, and should be very good in match quality, as it has The Briscoes vs Time Splitters and Roderick Strong vs Okada.