Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

What purpose would a rematch solve now? Goldberg is 2-0 and even in kayfabe what reason could he possibly have to give Bork a rematch?

IMO Goldberg only came back because of a booking like this, Vince wouldn't pass up the chance of PPV sell out and hype even with those demands. And honestly this is better than a 15-20 minutes match between two guys when one probably isn't fit enough to carry that long and the other is only there for $$$$ and couldn't give any less f**ks about wwe.

I think this is what people upset with the "squash" are missing. This would have been a really horrible match if it was long and no one, not WWE, not Goldberg, not Lesner would have come out looking good from this.

"Bill Goldberg has agreed to work the 2017 WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view from the Alamodome in San Antonio, according to a new report from James McKenna at Pro Wrestling Sheet. This could be why WWE booked Goldberg to look so strong as he squashed Brock Lesnar at tonight's Survivor Series pay-per-view in Toronto.

Goldberg reportedly made the deal this week and will be participating in the 30-man Rumble main event for just the second time in his career. No word yet on a potential WrestleMania 33 match but anything is possible."

Just saw ppv. Wtf ending really. He just squashed a guy that ended the f**king streak :rofl:

What this does to Lesnar in kayfabe I don't know. It seems like he lost all his credibility. Was this his last match? Who will be his next opponent if he stays? The promos will be hilarious if some other opponent is found.

Goldberg was in solid shape though. I am pretty sure he will be at one more ppv.

Also the crowd was such a troll lol. 10-10 chants during count outs, Cesaro swing, Turnbuckle punches etc. Then stupid idiot chants when Ambrose came back and attacked AJ lol.

Edit: Above post confirms what I said about Goldberg. Rematch will happen, Goldberg will still win but it will be a proper match. Mostly at WM.

Edited by Big Boss

Charlotte taps out. Fυck yes. miZj13k.gifmiZj13k.gif

Charlotte vs Banks in North Carolina. Can already see Charlotte losing, given Banks lost at her home.

__

The final match was good. Seth beating the crap out of KO. But, of course, Jericho comes in (despite the ban) and saves the day. hflNQSR.gif

Edited by Heaven Angel