Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

HAHAHA! SmackDown live...HAHA! Ar15VUM.gif

I haven't seen SmackDown in ages. Didn't even know it was moved to Tuesday nights. But now I feel like I should tune in every week just to watch Ambrose and all silly bits.

Super stupid yet super hilarious. Ar15VUM.gif

I really don't like Miz. Either win it fair or just GO.

Time for serious tag team finally? Bray Wyatt + Orton popped up with serious message after the turmoil match. Though I like the move, but I don't want them to become some sidelines tag team players beating less talented(?) wrestlers. Either 2-4 powerful tag teams or just NO.

__

I don't know what's the deal with Ellsworth guy. JBL(?) trashes him every second and now that Ellsworth got a new contract, I cannot wait to hear JBL's(?) commentary. Ar15VUM.gif

3-0 vs AJ. Next time it's TITLE match. I really don't think it's a good move. It was fun for few minutes, but not anymore.

__

Last, so sad to see Kane. dRIycWj.gif

Surely going to watch next week too. Short and straight to fun parts. No bullshite like RAW.

Ar15VUM.gifNJoOqar.gif

btw, no one seems to be talking about it but did anyone see Shane's head hit and bounce off the mat with that mid-air spear? 110% concussion.

Yes I think so. Even commentators announced that Shane got eliminated by the spear. He only subconsciously raised his right shoulder. Ref understood the situation and eliminated him, otherwise it would have been awkward.

IMO Shane shouldn't wrestle anymore, cause he doesn't need to. It's true that he loves to wrestle but still he should take care of his health first. Even Orton went to Shane's son and consoled him. Bray just covered Orton.

Goldberg for the title run. :panic::panic:

AT Royal Rumble everyone is NEXT. :panic::panic:

It's funny that he mentioned a title run. No one is allowed to. Since he will go into HoF, I guess WWE won't do much about him. I wonder which title he will go for , since he is neither signed by RAW or SD (Kayfabewise). I would love to see him becoming WWE/Univiersal Champion one last time.

Owens and Y2J break up. hflNQSR.gif

WAIT, wait, what happened? lKEHjqh.giflKEHjqh.gif

They are back again. lKEHjqh.gif

Obviously they are teasing it. They They will split up eventually and settle their differences at WrestleMania I guess.

Owens and Y2J break up. hflNQSR.gif

WAIT, wait, what happened? lKEHjqh.giflKEHjqh.gif

They are back again. lKEHjqh.gif

Edited by santanu18

Yeah Charlotte too gets legit heat. Still people cheer for her though. Miz is as good as a heel can get. Perfect example of cowardly heel.

Also this Ellsworth crap just keep going on. It was fun for a couple of times, but it has dragged on and on. I thought after getting destroyed by Braun on SS, Ellsworth will gtfo for few months but no, it keeps on dragging on.

I was just wondering where on earth is Paige? She hasn't appeared on RAW since ages. I know she got suspended back in early October and then had neck surgery according to wiki in mid-October.

Any news on her comeback in the near future?

Edited by Black_Hawk

Del Rio confirmed that Paige will wrestle for WWE again when she returns from her neck surgery. Paige is currently on unpaid leave from WWE due to her second violation of the WWE Wellness Policy, which carries a mandatory 60-day suspension. She just had surgery a few weeks ago and is going to require several months off.

On 10 October, Paige was suspended again for her second violation of the wellness policy; this time for 60 days. WWE issued a statement, saying that she had "tested positive for an illegal substance, not a prescription drug"

So probably around mid-December.

• Like 1

Watched Survivor Series when i heard about Goldberg's return. It was like a 3 hour long reminder of how old i'm getting :) There were only a handful of wrestlers that i have seen, including the ones carrying championship belts. Skipped most of it to see the main event and just like that it was over...but seeing goldberg's entrance after so many years....goosebumps.

HAHAHA! SmackDown live...HAHA! Ar15VUM.gif

I haven't seen SmackDown in ages. Didn't even know it was moved to Tuesday nights. But now I feel like I should tune in every week just to watch Ambrose and all silly bits.

Super stupid yet super hilarious. Ar15VUM.gif

I really don't like Miz. Either win it fair or just GO.

Time for serious tag team finally? Bray Wyatt + Orton popped up with serious message after the turmoil match. Though I like the move, but I don't want them to become some sidelines tag team players beating less talented(?) wrestlers. Either 2-4 powerful tag teams or just NO.

__

I don't know what's the deal with Ellsworth guy. JBL(?) trashes him every second and now that Ellsworth got a new contract, I cannot wait to hear JBL's(?) commentary. Ar15VUM.gif

3-0 vs AJ. Next time it's TITLE match. I really don't think it's a good move. It was fun for few minutes, but not anymore.

__

Last, so sad to see Kane. dRIycWj.gif

Surely going to watch next week too. Short and straight to fun parts. No bullshite like RAW.

Ar15VUM.gifNJoOqar.gif

Lana is so hot.

Hats off to Sasha and Charlotte for putting up a fantastic match on RAW! :majesty:

Those cane strokes from Sasha... ouch!! Also, right before the moment when Charlotte was preparing to give Sasha a neck-breaker... I almost cringed seeing Sasha's head caught in a bad position, so glad she didn't get injured.

Edited by Black_Hawk

They should really end it now and start new line.

It'll be super stupid if Charlotte wins it again next week or at next PPV.

I agree. I hope they don't drag it any further. Fitting end to their rivalry this match.

Also, signs of a breaking friendship between Jericho and Owens! :chainsaw: