Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Haven't watched Impact in a long time. Just not getting the time. Should restart soon, coz this psychotic new version of Eddie Edwards that I just saw on YouTube is one of the best things going in wrestling for me right now (besides NJPW Chris Jericho): 

I'm guessing it'll be like a glorified house show, like The Greatest Royal Rumble, albeit with a much better live audience.

Also, notice that Vince McMahon says that it'll be the last time Triple H and The Undertaker wrestle. Not sure if that means the last time they face each other. Or the last time each of them will wrestle at all.

Anyway, should be a good event, I think.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

8-hour car drive. Might check it out if ticket prices are reasonable. 

Surprised Taker and HHH agreed to wrestle each other again. 

I was about to ask whether you would go or not.

Also, there is a very very slim chance I might be there too. Let's see....

Apparently, 2018 Money in the Bank PPV is today. 9CvbfUa.gif

Matches:

1. The Bludgeon Brothers (Harper and Rowan) (c) vs. Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson - Tag team match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
  2. Ember Moon vs. Charlotte Flair vs. Alexa Bliss vs. Becky Lynch vs. Natalya vs. Lana vs. Naomi vs. Sasha Banks - Money in the Bank ladder match for a women's championship contract
  3. Braun Strowman vs. Finn Bálor vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Bobby Roode vs. Kevin Owens vs. Samoa Joe vs. TBA (Big E, Kofi Kingston, or Xavier Woods) - Money in the Bank ladder match for a world championship contract
  4. AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura - Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship
  5. Nia Jax (c) vs. Ronda Rousey - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
  6. Carmella (c) vs. Asuka - Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
  7. Roman Reigns vs. Jinder Mahal - Singles match
  8. Bobby Lashley vs. Sami Zayn - Singles match
  9. Seth Rollins (c) vs. Elias - Singles match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
  10. Daniel Bryan vs. Big Cass - Singles match

Hopefully decent at least.