Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Wbrfiwx.jpg

• Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans
  • The Undertaker and Roman Reigns vs. Shane McMahon and Drew McIntyre
  • Kofi Kingston (c) vs. Samoa Joe
  • Bayley (c) vs. Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross
  • Daniel Bryan and Rowan (c) vs. The New Day (Big E and Xavier Woods) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker)
  • Ricochet (c) vs. AJ Styles
  • Braun Strowman vs. Bobby Lashley
  • The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) (c) vs. The Usos (Jey Uso and Jimmy Uso)
  • Finn Bálor (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Kevin Owens vs. Dolph Ziggler

Was okay. Taker somehow woke up like nothing happened. Face reactions were hilarious.

Big win for The New Day

Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans - LAME but man that End of Days on Becky was so satisfying. ? 

LESNAR BACK! RAW Reunion tonight. Should be fun. 

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Was okay. Taker somehow woke up like nothing happened. Face reactions were hilarious.

Big win for The New Day

Seth Rollins (c) and Becky Lynch (c) vs. Baron Corbin and Lacey Evans - LAME but man that End of Days on Becky was so satisfying. ? 

LESNAR BACK! RAW Reunion tonight. Should be fun. 

Raw reunion is next week, not tonight.

Saw all but the last hour of Extreme Rules. Will watch it tomorrow, maybe.

Kinda surprised how Undertaker looked better overall (movement, agility, etc.) compared to the atrocious match with Goldberg. I enjoyed that match despite Roman Reigns being in it. I think it's a great idea for the likes of Taker to be in Tag-Team matches with the younger wrestlers. He gets time to recuperate and the momentum of the match keeps going because of the others. Once he gets a bit of his breath back, he can then go at it again. Rinse and repeat. But this will only work if he's teamed up with the younger ones because we all know what happened with the silly Bros. Of Destruction vs DX match. Man, I want to forget that match ever happened.

New Day's match was good, too. Decent'ish PPV overall from what I saw.

How were KO vs Ziggler, Kofi vs Samoa Joe and Seth/Becky vs Corbin/Evans? Worth watching in their entirety or should I just fast-forward them through some sections and just watch the ending?

7 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

How were KO vs Ziggler, Kofi vs Samoa Joe and Seth/Becky vs Corbin/Evans? Worth watching in their entirety or should I just fast-forward them through some sections and just watch the ending?

Fast forward. Samoa is wasted. Corbin End of Days was awesome and then ending... oof.

• Thanks 1

BTW, I guess the forum was down when WWE posted this, but *sigh* the way they tease it, it should be criminal.

Honestly, all fanboy-ism aside, after watching The Undertaker vs Goldberg, I'm not sure how much hype this match will be able to live up to.

Reunion was okay, I guess. Expected more as barely anyone got more than 5 seconds of time. 

Cena cringe

Daddy Rikishi

D-Von Dudley

Booker-T

Torrie Wilson

Santino

Christian

Lilian Garcia

Farooq DAMN 

Kelly 

RVD 

Slaughter

Hurricane

Kurt

Nature Boy

Ted DiBiase

Jerry

DX
Henry

Foley

Hogan

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN

I think the time was limited because if the legends were the center piece, then they would get flax for putting the flashlight on the past.

Which in't a bad thing but it's the cool thing to hate glorifying the past.