Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

23 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Awful PPV. That main event was garbage. A DQ and then leaving Seth in a pool of ketchup, yuck. :suicide:

A complete mess. And who thought red light would be a good idea. So much cringe. All those fail stomps and DQ. Embarrassing.  

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Can someone please summarise who are the heels and faces currently and who is champion? There was a Kofi push?

Kofi was crowned WWE Champion. Had a good till last week where Lesnar returns and takes away the title in one F5. :rofl:

Universal Champion is Seth Rollins. He should have lost today but they went with DQ in Hell in a Cell match...that too after 1 hammer shot while ignoring 10-20 stomps and pile of chairs. Was terrible. 

Roman and Daniel Bryan kind of friends. Both face. Randy is Randy. 

Massive push for Becky Lynch (current champ) and her stupid THE MAN gimmick shite. SHE IS THE MAN now. Every show they are pushing her beyond. So boring. Banks is heel.

Charlotte champion again. She is face again. Bayley heel. 

I don't think anything interesting happened since WM. It has been so dull they brought out old Superstars for promos and stuff. 

Edited by Heaven Angel
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

A complete mess. And who thought red light would be a good idea. So much cringe. All those fail stomps and DQ. Embarrassing.  

I was watching this and following the Linz Open Qualifiers simultaneously. With so much WTA & ATP LIVE Tennis events going on currently WWE has taken a backseat of late for me. Thought the PPV would be fun to watch but it was such a dampener. All the "boos" from the crowd during those failed stomps :rofl:

Edited by Black_Hawk

i was so effin excited for The Fiend's match, after all of that, a DQ? a motherf**king DQ that too in HiAC? full on BS, the only thing i loved is entrance set, thank god they chucked that universal chutya (HD) set...and them pyros <3 

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Wtf? She is called The Man? That's terrible.

That’s actually one of the more intelligent gimmicks they’ve done. 

It’s a play on Ric Flair’s “to be the man, you got to beat the man”, which Becky started using 13 months ago during her feud with Charlotte Flair. This was the start of Becky’s mega push, and as she was organically loved by the crowd, the nickname doesn’t seem contrived; unlike her boyfriend’s various construction based hype names.