Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

52 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

Who here will watch Bound for Glory? @Black_Hawk @santanu18 ?

I am excited for it and will watch but a day later as have to go to a concert tonight. 

I won't watch it live but I will download and watch it later mainly for Tessa and RVD

nXt main event was awesome

no Fiend on RAW, no Pork Lazer on RAW, RAW sucked

some attractions should do both shows, Pork n Wyatt both on SD, both major attractions as of now, RAW gonna get hurt, SD is becoming the new RAW it seems...butt one thing....PYRO is back and its here to stay...halaluya!

These days I absolutely love watching the AEW Dynamite episodes. The matches, vibe and energy in the stadium to me is so amazing! The appeal is so much more here. Also, the fans with all the posters instantly take me back to the WWF days, watching wrestling in my growing up years, very cool! Retro goodness. Cody Rhodes is fantastic! Also, Britt Baker... :wub:

Going back to RAW and SD I just don't feel the same these days. Everything feels so diluted and boring. Don't get drawn in at all. Somehow they even managed to kill the entire excitement about "The Fiend" thing as well. Meh.

Also, that entire feud they have going between Strowman and Tyson Fury for Crown Jewel seems such utter BS. :wallbash:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

These days I absolutely love watching the AEW Dynamite episodes. The matches, vibe and energy in the stadium to me is so amazing! The appeal is so much more here. Also, the fans with all the posters instantly take me back to the WWF days, watching wrestling in my growing up years, very cool! Retro goodness. Cody Rhodes is fantastic! Also, Britt Baker... :wub:

Going back to RAW and SD I just don't feel the same these days. Everything feels so diluted and boring. Don't get drawn in at all. Somehow they even managed to kill the entire excitement about "The Fiend" thing as well. Meh.

Also, that entire feud they have going between Strowman and Tyson Fury for Crown Jewel seems such utter BS. :wallbash:

All build up to Crown Jewel or any Saudi 'glorified house shows' are crap. Cain is green as anything. The main event is going to suck big time, just like the last one.

Everything is good about AEW, only their women's division is weak. I agree with Punk, they need to stop mentioning 'the other company they came from' every now and then. WWE is the reason ROH, TNA, AEW were born but if you keep mentioning them every time, then you always think they are the measuring stick. Okay we love to hear it but that doesn't go well with the general audience whom they have targeted, at least the TNT network.

Btw I watch the zero-commercial edition which adds to more when they often break the fourth wall during commercial.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:26 PM, Pushy said:

nXt main event was awesome

no Fiend on RAW, no Pork Lazer on RAW, RAW sucked

some attractions should do both shows, Pork n Wyatt both on SD, both major attractions as of now, RAW gonna get hurt, SD is becoming the new RAW it seems...butt one thing....PYRO is back and its here to stay...halaluya!

Fox wanted Brock. I am in favor of wrestlers appearing in only one brand instead of both, it makes the program stale. Brock is SD now, not RAW anymore. RAW has a good roster anyway, but NXT is still amazing. I was extremely skeptical with their tv deal and 2 hours, but I guess that's the best thing that has happened to NXT.

Edited by santanu18

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

Was terrible. And big LOL at women's match. Both fully covered + a t-shirt over. :rofl:

Well at least few good things happened. Good title change, OC winning the 'Cup and AJ Styles match as usual was good