Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

TLC happened and nobody posted a single comment... LoL! :P

The main event was riddled with mistakes! But that flying monitor which Charlotte carelessly threw and which ended up banging into Kairi's head... damn, that was bad and could have even been worse! Looks like she has a bad case of concussion from it. It was pretty clear she wasn't okay after that point.

Also, the way she got sent through the table by Charlotte towards the end of the match, I almost thought she got broken in two... eek!

Wait... going back and watching the video in slow-motion, it might not have been the flying monitor at all:

Far too many instances where she might have picked up the concussion. One thing I feel though is that Charlotte should have guessed something was very wrong before putting her through the table. Once Asuka went to her after the table crash she can clearly be seen talking to her and telling her about how is hurt (presumably).

Edited by Black_Hawk

An old RVD locking lips with Katie Forbes... the scenes look so forced and cring-ey :suicide:

Only 4 rows of crowd in the last episode of Impact Wrestling... sigh.

The street brawl between Tessa Blanchard and Sami Callahan was amazing though! I think it's maybe only time till Tessa moves to AEW... she is such a bad a*s! :punk: