Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

On 1/5/2020 at 1:23 PM, Defender487 said:

naito won both titles

suzuki beat the  sh*t outta moxley n challenged him for us title

Last two matches were awesome. Naito vs Okada reminded me why I like professional wrestling - their wrestling match itself is the story of two sportsmen coming of age - no stupid stories needed. 

Edited by Ph3N0M

So I had stopped watching after Summerslam 2017. Got free month of WWE Network and catching up on all the PPVs since then.

And AJ Styles man :majesty: His matches with Nakamura, and then Samoa Joe, amazing. Now his feud with Bryan just started, and that Bryan heel turn was totally unexpected.

Also Brock Lesnar match vs Bryan was epic. So was hell in a cell match of Roman and Brawn. The way Brock destroyed everyone at the end. Some of the spots they tried were totally new. And Seth Rollins vs Ziggler matches, especially that Iron Man match was damn good.

And Undertaker vs HHH, then Brothers of Destruction vs DX were decent as well, especially HBK taking bumps. Nakamur heel turn was also good.

Overall I am glad I started catching up, still a bunch of PPVs to go, but I will be up to speed before Royal Rumble.

Oh and also women's division matches were great too, especially Ronda Rousey matches were fun to watch. 

Watching only PPVs is a good idea, as watching regular RAW and Smackdown episodes can be draining.

AJ has been very good since start, yep. Still good. His storyline with Randy has been going well. 

Nakamura faded away. Had good start but now he is pushed into bad storylines and his weird JAP crap gimmick wore off. On top of that, his terrible mic skill doesn't help him at all.

Joe is fantastic. Every single time he enters and whole arena goes JOE JOE JOE. Too bad he goes on and off and doesn't have a solid storyline either. Though at the moment he got back and hoping he sticks and gets good story.

People can shite all they want about Lesnar but he is the BEAST. Not some xyz superstar to win titles and stuff, nope. He is what he says. When you watch him wrestle, you see the sheer power difference. 

Ziggler always around and fun. He delivers every single time and brings entertainment to storylines.

Rousey gone and The MAN is really boring & painful to watch. I just skip her segments now. They shoved it too much and she doesn't have charm anyway. 

PPVs are still somewhat fun to tune in. And RAW/SD after PPVs are also good. The weekly RAW/SD quality has gone down a lot though. 

Yeah that's why I am sticking to PPVs, they almost always deliver. Even the one in Saudi was good, the crowd was really into it except the AJ vs Nakamura match which was probably 5* quality. But I read online that it was because they were burnt out as it was like their 3rd match. But damn, that match was good. I think it was Crown Jewel. Thank god AJ Styles joined WWE and people all over the world, even the casual wrestling fans got to know how brilliant he is. And luckily Vince didn't ruin him and pushed him right away. His moonsault to reverse DDT, then springboard 450 splash, those moves are a joy to watch and are never ever botched which is amazing. Also I really like the Rollins Superplex to Falcon Arrow. That looks amazing. I hope they have a Rollins vs AJ feud, that would be fun.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Yeah that's why I am sticking to PPVs, they almost always deliver. Even the one in Saudi was good, the crowd was really into it except the AJ vs Nakamura match which was probably 5* quality. But I read online that it was because they were burnt out as it was like their 3rd match. But damn, that match was good. I think it was Crown Jewel. Thank god AJ Styles joined WWE and people all over the world, even the casual wrestling fans got to know how brilliant he is. And luckily Vince didn't ruin him and pushed him right away. His moonsault to reverse DDT, then springboard 450 splash, those moves are a joy to watch and are never ever botched which is amazing. Also I really like the Rollins Superplex to Falcon Arrow. That looks amazing. I hope they have a Rollins vs AJ feud, that would be fun.

Now search and watch Okada vs Naito from this week. If AJ vs Nakamura from Saudi was 5* to you, then this would probably be 25*. 

Watched a lot of Tennis action from Shenzhen and Australia today so tuned into RAW in the evening... after watching it I'm acutally looking forward to next week's matches...

Lashley vs Rusev & Styles vs Randy... hoping these two matches deliver!

Seth being dragged out by the AoP after being punched by the Big Show, LoL!

The WWE security officials mistakenly took down Lana & Lashley's wedding official thinking that he was from the crowd and had rushed in :rofl:

No Way Jose being manhandled by McIntyre. I think it's safe to say Jose's entire presence on RAW  at this point is like a stale joke, being fed to the wolves over and over again. Just re-ship him back to NXT where he actually was good. He clearly will never have a story strong enough on RAW in any case.

Now, on-wards to this week's AEW!! :dance:

oh well, for the New Year/First RAW of the year, my friend and me had discussed beforehand that Lesnar would Open the show, and that's what had happen along with us predicting that some commentator would say that "This is how you kick off RAW of the Decade" and well, someone did say that (minus the decade i think), anyhu, apart from that bombshell of an Opening segment, rest of the RAW was just...ehhhh.....waste of time. Also, the BIG return and that too for a Main Event on the first RAW, was awful. next week rko vs styles will be the match to watch. Ohhh...also, them PYROS....fk'n PYROS <3 

i forgot nXt...off to watch it, and SD will be live in few mins beeches :happydance: 

Moxley on AEW Dynamite with a lot of "A Little Bit of the Bubbly"!! :fulltite:

Bobby Roode looked in prime shape on WWE Smackdown... now to see what kind of push he gets.

John Morrison and Miz to surely team up now for some upcoming matches.
Morrison plan was to create a faction with miz Zack,mayb Hawkins n dolph n a fem
Now ..... can't say

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Royal Rumble (2020)

1. Men's Royal Rumble match - 30-man Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WrestleMania 36
  2. Women’s Royal Rumble match - 30-woman Royal Rumble match for a women's championship match at WrestleMania 36
  3. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Strap match for the WWE Universal Championship
  4. Becky Lynch (c) vs. Asuka - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
  5. Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin - Falls Count Anywhere match
  6. Shorty G vs. Sheamus - Singles match
  7. Bayley (c) vs. Lacey Evans - Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
  8. Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

Announced competitors in the Men's Royal Rumble match

25 of the 30 entrants have been announced as of January 23, 2020 - expecting remaining on SmackDown or surprise entries?

1. Brock Lesnar (entered himself at No. 1)
  2. Roman Reigns
  3. King Corbin
  4. Dolph Ziggler
  5. Shinsuke Nakamura
  6. Braun Strowman
  7. Kofi Kingston
  8. Big E
  9. Erick Rowan
  10. AJ Styles
  11. Randy Orton
  12. Elias
  13. Rey Mysterio
  14. Ricochet
  15. Drew McIntyre
  16. Otis
  17. Tucker
  18. Rusev
  19. Bobby Lashley
  20. Aleister Black
  21. Buddy Murphy
  22. Seth Rollins
  23. Kevin Owens
  24. Samoa Joe
  25. R-Truth (undeclared after declaring)
6 hours ago, GunnerY2J said:

But why so many announcements to enter, no surprise entries this year :(

whats the point of the rumble then.

Looks like they are shoving up women's Rumble instead with surprises as only 5 out of 30 entrants have been announced . ??

Royal Rumble (2020)
  1. Men's Royal Rumble match - 30-man Royal Rumble match for a world championship match at WrestleMania 36
  2. Women’s Royal Rumble match - 30-woman Royal Rumble match for a women's championship match at WrestleMania 36
  3. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt © vs. Daniel Bryan - Strap match for the WWE Universal Championship
  4. Becky Lynch © vs. Asuka - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
  7. Bayley © vs. Lacey Evans - Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
  8. Andrade © vs. Humberto Carrillo - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

25 of the 30 entrants have been announced as of January 23, 2020 - expecting remaining on SmackDown or surprise entries?
  2. Roman Reigns
  3. King Corbin
  4. Dolph Ziggler
  5. Shinsuke Nakamura
  6. Braun Strowman
  7. Kofi Kingston
  8. Big E
  9. Erick Rowan
  10. AJ Styles
  11. Randy Orton
  12. Elias
  13. Rey Mysterio
  14. Ricochet
  15. Drew McIntyre
  16. Otis
  17. Tucker
  18. Rusev
  19. Bobby Lashley
  20. Aleister Black
  21. Buddy Murphy
  22. Seth Rollins
  23. Kevin Owens
  24. Samoa Joe

Looks like they are shoving up women's Rumble instead with surprises as only 5 out of 30 entrants have been announced . [emoji2961][emoji1785]
Fin #30

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Royal Rumble (2020)

3. "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt (c) vs. Daniel Bryan - Strap match for the WWE Universal Championship
  4. Becky Lynch (c) vs. Asuka - Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship
  7. Bayley (c) vs. Lacey Evans - Singles match for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship
  8. Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship

2. Roman Reigns
  3. King Corbin
  4. Dolph Ziggler
  5. Shinsuke Nakamura
  6. Braun Strowman
  7. Kofi Kingston
  8. Big E
  9. Erick Rowan
  10. AJ Styles
  11. Randy Orton
  12. Elias
  13. Rey Mysterio
  14. Ricochet
  15. Drew McIntyre
  16. Otis
  17. Tucker
  18. Rusev
  19. Bobby Lashley
  20. Aleister Black
  21. Buddy Murphy
  22. Seth Rollins
  23. Kevin Owens
  24. Samoa Joe

Looks like they are shoving up women's Rumble instead with surprises as only 5 out of 30 entrants have been announced . ??

There could be only reason. Punk is returning at Rumble. It would only be fitting if he returns at RR. Moreover there are clues which say that he is:

1. Punk deleting Saudi and Miz abuse tweet

2. Punk mocking about 28 or 30 this past week at Backstage

3. Punk mentioning Royal Rumble so many times and currently he praised a lot of storylines instead of criticizing the most.

Women's Rumble entrant:

1. Trish
  2. Lita
  3. Beth
  4. Paige
  5. Alundra Blayze
  6. Tamina
  7. Io Shirai
  8. Rhea Ripley
  9. Candice LeRay (She is <3)
  10. Toni Storm
  11. Torrie Wilson
  12. Kelly Kelly
  13. Ronda Rousey (wins the Rumble maybe? )
  14. Shayna Bazsler (my pick to win the rumble and go after Bayley's title)
  15. Ruby Riott
  16. Natalya
  17. Nia Jax
  18. Naomi
  19. Mickie James
  20. Stephanie McMahon (Of course she will waste a spot)
  21. Bianca Belair (Don't like her from day 1)
  22. Kaylee Ray
  23. Mia Yim
  24. Kacy Catanzaro (ANW winner brings more eyes)
  25. Kairi Sane
  26. Asuka/Becky Lynch (Whoever loses)

The biggest loophole is, Brock being a Universal champion enters Royal Rumble. Even if that's acceptable, how does a champion enter a ppv match, let alone a main event without defending the title. It's like the champion saying, no I will not put it on the line until WrestleMania because I don't want to.