Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Taker. ? Clearly sets up the WM match. Cool! Stupid ending for the Gauntlet match, though.

Disappointed with Lesnar's match. Should've been more of a contest. I guess his contract allows him to decide who he wants to give a chance of landing a move on him. So silly.

SD Tag title match was good! Miz/Morrison and The New Day are so good.

Raw Tag title match was kinda meh, I feel.

Mansoor vs Ziggler was expected.

Reigns vs Corbin now. Let's see.

That was some fan-service, if you ask me. That's the only way my tiny brain can justify that result. Match was horrible, anyway.

Here's what I think will happen:

Some lame story-line to lead up to WM, where The Fiend might interrupt or something and that might be the last of Goldberg for a while and The Fiend can then cross out Goldberg's eyes from his photo-frame collection.

Anyway, the fan in me is looking forward to AJ vs Taker at WM. But, I know it's going to be another boring match. One thing that gives me confidence is AJ. He is superb and can sell anything so brilliantly in the ring. Even if he's a heel.

But, enough is enough, I guess. After this match, Taker should just "pass the torch" to AJ (I really think he's that amazing), be done with it and get inducted in next year's HoF.

Taker matches are also a bad idea,

Thing with Goldberg matches are that they are at least exciting : Spear and jackhammer !

and we haven't seen him much unlike the undertaker.

Even AJ is part his prime.

Or maybe WWE doesn't allow him to use his capabilities but be was something else in his TNA days and TNA matches were way more fast paced.

23 minutes ago, GunnerY2J said:

Taker matches are also a bad idea,

Thing with Goldberg matches are that they are at least exciting : Spear and jackhammer !

and we haven't seen him much unlike the undertaker.

Even AJ is part his prime.

Or maybe WWE doesn't allow him to use his capabilities but be was something else in his TNA days and TNA matches were way more fast paced.

AJ being past his prime is still better than 95% of wrestlers out there. 

Goldberg matches aren't exciting, they are just short. He has to hit two moves and he fails to do even that anymore. 

As i said, WWE booking is a joke now and not to be taken seriously. I won't be surprised now if Drew also loses at WM. This is how bad WWE is at the moment.

Undertaker streak should have never been broken. And even if they decided to, they should have retired him after 1 loss. Now everyone is going to have yearly Taker WM win. ?

Goldberg was finished long ago. He is just fan service now which is fine but he shouldn't be given title shots.

What they did to Fiend was terrible once again. Goldberg won't even show up nor can wrestle. Fiend storyline and matches were only thing carrying WWE for last few weeks/months. Despite the stupid red light, his matches were solid. 

This whole Saudi PPV event has turned into $$$ joke and for fans who don't care about any matches. Just random nonsense. 

Goldberg matches aren't exciting, they are just short. He has to hit two moves and he fails to do even that anymore. 

You just don't get Goldberg style wrestlers we know, no need to get salty. Don't watch him if you don't like but prime Goldberg was a beast people would sell their house to watch even if he had just two moves. He is about the persona.

I don't like *insert your favorite wrestler here* but I don't go about bashing him every moment i get.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk