Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

46 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

RAW was actually nice.

True. Liked it. AJ is so good as a heel. Randy is at legend-status himself. The Street Profits vs Seth/Murphy match was good (building up very nicely for KO vs Seth at WM). Hype for WM main event is building up, too. Good on Brock to take those Claymores quietly and selling it. Crowd was good, too!

Elimination Chamber tonight. Damn not seeing any hype around it. Chamber used to be so good. Hoping for some decent action.

1. Natalya vs. Liv Morgan vs. Shayna Baszler vs. Asuka vs. Ruby Riott vs. Sarah Logan - Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Raw Women's Championship match at WrestleMania 36
  2. Braun Strowman (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro, and Sami Zayn - 3-on-1 Handicap match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship
  3. The Miz and John Morrison (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Usos vs. Heavy Machinery vs. Lucha House Party vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode - Elimination Chamber match for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
  4. The Street Profits (Angelo Dawkins and Montez Ford) (c) vs. Seth Rollins and Murphy - Tag Team match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship
  5. Aleister Black vs. AJ Styles - No Disqualification match
  6. Andrade (c) vs. Humberto Carrillo - Singles match for the WWE United States Championship
  7. Daniel Bryan vs. Drew Gulak - Singles match

Sorta okay PPV. The tag-team EC match was great.

I guess that's something truly amazing that's come out in the last decade. The tag-team matches have gotten so much better. As far as I remember, the 10s didn't have that many great tag-teams.

AJ's match was great. I think Black needs a little more personality in the ring. He's a great athlete, though and can sell the opponent's moves well. AJ is just AJ and he is always amazing. Taker appearance was a good thing, of course. Yet to see a proper chokeslam, though. :(

The score is 0 out of 2, so far. I guess it really is enough now. Let him appear once in a while, just for kicks (like Austin coming to RAW, for example). But a proper competitive match against this generation of wrestlers, is just wrong.

As a fan, hope he retires soon.

On 3/10/2020 at 7:38 AM, Joe Cool said:

RKO ON RANDY :panic:

I guess its cool and whatever, but honestly I've always found the RKO to be the coolest finisher movie. Orton's done it so many ways, with so many variations, that I don't like it if somebody copies the move. 

Also, am I the only one who isn't that hyped about Edge? It kinda leaked so it wasn't that big. I was WAY MORE excited when the Hardy Boyz showed up at Wrestlemania in the Tag Team match.