Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

200.gif

Multiple counties in my state have banned gathering of 250+ people. There are still no domestic travel restrictions in the US and all of you need is one/two fans travelling from PNW with the virus to spread it to multiple other states.

1 hour ago, VelivolusDas said:

"In coordination with local partners and government officials, WrestleMania and all related events in Tampa Bay will not take place. However, WrestleMania will still stream live on Sunday, April 5 at 7 pm ET on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view. Only essential personnel will be on the closed set at WWE’s training facility in Orlando, Florida to produce WrestleMania."

Just won't feel like WrestleMania at all. ? But, it's for the best, obviously. Could've just postponed it, I think.

LAME. Crowd has so much impact and excitement. Now it will feel like rehearsal and could hear all the moves and talks. The commentary will be even worse. 

They probably already booked the arena + upcoming PPVs so couldn't postpone. Still surprised as WM is huge $$$. 

just started RAW, empty arena, lel.

idk, i thought they would come with innovative solution for this, atleast i had this prospect, that, they would screen their talent 14/15 days prior and produce the test results before entering that state and people would require to produce their results and then enter the state and the stadium. those who are positive will be isolated for the quarantine period or barred from the event. atleast it would be better this way rather than having an empty arena or better, postpone it

Well, any audience is impossible given how serious coronavirus here is in the US. I have been trying to social distance and work from home as much as possible, but all these closures and social distancing should have started at least a week ago. It probably is serious in India also but the general people do not seem to care which is concerning as it is a disaster waiting to happen. As far as Wrestlemania goes, delay was not an option (unless all other shows are canceled for a while) as there is no guarantee that they could do such a big gathering in the stadium even two months from now. As far as what I read online, this was the reason for choosing the Performance Center - to get done with Wrestlemania and not live in uncertainty of when it will happen. I was personally hoping that they still do it in the big stadium with zero audience (with all the fireworks etc. for the TV audience) as I think it would look good. They can do very good wrestling shows in empty arenas if the talent is focused and motivated (see the empty arena matches from before), I am actually hoping this Wrestlemania ends up being even one of the better ones because of the empty arena (not despite it).

Maybe fill the empty seats with other wrestlers and have them cheer, boo, drink beer, eat popcorn when the matches go on! Heck I wouldn't mind a popcorn/ nachos brawl in the stands between them!! :D

At least there would be some noise and pops from them. Empty arena feels so weird.

Maybe fill the empty seats with other wrestlers and have them cheer, boo, drink beer, eat popcorn when the matches go on! Heck I wouldn't mind a popcorn/ nachos brawl in the stands between them!! :D

At least there would be some noise and pops from them. Empty arena feels so weird.

14 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

I had the exact same thought. Have Watch Along as Live Audience and instead of on tv, have them on the opposite side of the hard camera where most of the audience is visible at PC and no production crew space gets hampered. The real challenge is wrestlers may not be willing to sit at one place for so long just to watch matches, very few would be ready and that also in close proximity.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Hall of Fame 2020 is not happening and is postponed now right?

idk...must've postponed...which should've been the fate of WM too...shitass decision by WWE, lets see how it turns out to be

lligqo1x1kl41.jpg

Roman Reigns, who was at an increased risk for COVID-19 due to being in an immunocompromised state from his previous struggles with leukemia, requested to be removed from his match against Goldberg and WWE honored the request.

Goldberg (c) vs. Braun Strowman for the WWE Universal Championship