Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Goldberg vs. Braun was GARBAGE TIER. But at least Goldberg is done I guess. Braun to quickly lose his title to Roman probably. KyjoKIN.gif 

_____

Taker entrance was badarse while AJ entrance was hilarious. :rofl: The match itself was some B-grade movie fight with Taker shite talking. :rofl:

5 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

HAHAHA OMG :rofl:

Everyone watch this match. The effects. The music. The camera cuts. :rofl: 

8zhj9zpyrwq41.jpg

:majesty:

Worst sh*t I have watched ever.

Wanted to end it as quickly as possible.

Worst ever WrestleMania and not because of the absent audience, this was doomed to be sh*t anyhow.

Edited by GunnerY2J

8 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

HAHAHA OMG :rofl:

Everyone watch this match. The effects. The music. The camera cuts. :rofl: 

8zhj9zpyrwq41.jpg

:majesty:

Haha... this seemed like a B-grade horror flick! I actually thought this still was better than the actual in-ring matches which were piss poor.

Really bad how Shayna Baszler's match ended. Couldn't have been a worse ending on her first WM event.

The only segment I liked was when the Owens vs Rollins became no DQ.

Wrestlemania without any crowd and these kind of terrible matches is just... :sleep:

Now onwards to Day 2.

Edited by Black_Hawk

Liked the Taker vs Styles match. So cool! Reminded me of some of the segments from the 90s. But yeah, a full match like that was a bit odd.

So cheesy. They literally had dialogues and everything. Pretty sure they must've even done the sound later.

Also, did anyone else feel that Goldberg vs Strowman was recorded separately from the rest of the matches? That match was exactly what a Goldberg match is these days. With Lesnar, there was some history to it and sorta personal. With Strowman, it just felt like a match that just had to be done. So lame.

Liked the Triple Threat Tag Title match. Well done by all three of them. Others were meh!

Cena vs Bray Wyatt 

The greatest flashback build up video match in history.

Ends with John's voice : the most over hyper, over valued and over privileged superstar in wwe.

Powerful.

Edit : The fatal 5 way was good as well, seems, all the trash matched were grouped together for the first day, would see edge vs Orton on the repeat telecast.

Edited by GunnerY2J

Night 2 was complete garbage.

Flair dominated as expected.

Black vs. Bobby - trash. Lana please go away. 

Otis vs. Ziggler - expected result

Edge vs. Randy Orton - very good match but so little impact without audience. 

The Street Profits vs, Angel Garza and Austin Theory (with Zelina Vega) - cringefest

Bayley vs. Lacey Evans, Naomi, Sasha Banks, and Tamina - zzz

The Fiend Bray Wyatt vs. John Cena - terrible

Drew McIntyre vs Brock Lesnar - squash. These types don't work without audience.

Bell rings:

Claymore

Suplex

Suplex

F5

F5

F5

Claymore

Claymore

Claymore

:doh:

Best and most fun was - Boneyard match. Hilarious to watch.

Best match - Randy vs. Edge 

Bummer for all the first timers and first time champs. WM is grandest and without audience it didn't have any impact. 

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

Funhouse match was really fun, but would have preferred an actual match after the promos. Also without audience, none of the matches feel good. WWE is heavily dependent on audience.

Yes, I was waiting for the match but it was just bits of promos here and there attached.. Actual match was missing.