Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

4 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Dude, Funhouse "match" was entertaining as heck. Yet to see Edge vs Orton match. I liked the triple threat ladder match as well. AJ vs Taker was fun.

AJ vs Taker and Orton vs Edge were the best. Orton vs Edge was the best of entire WM 36. They went 40+ mins without a single dull moment.

Maybe Cena didn't want to wrestle in front of empty arena, thus the Firefly Fun House. It was a parody of a wrestling match, I didn't like it, although they tried to pull nostalgia a lot in it.

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

and today. It was a two night event

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

It was Saturday-Sunday event.

Uhh thats new. Because of the whole COVID-19 thing?

Did all the matches take place or were there changes? What sits at the main event slot now that there are 2 nights?

Also afaik doesn't Andre the Giant Battle Royal thing happen at Wrestlemania?

Glad to see that Orton-Edge was generally liked here. I did not even feel how long it had been as it told a great story that made time flow by. It could honestly go another 5-10 minutes and I would still not complain. Yet I see the whole internet panning that match because it went too long. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Uhh thats new. Because of the whole COVID-19 thing?

Yep. Everything taped at WWE performance center and broadcast over 2 nights. 

4 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Did all the matches take place or were there changes? What sits at the main event slot now that there are 2 nights?

Roman Reigns was replaced by Braun Strowman against Goldberg. 

2 main events. The Undertaker vs. AJ and Lesnar vs. McIntyre.

5 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Also afaik doesn't Andre the Giant Battle Royal thing happen at Wrestlemania?

A seventh annual André the Giant Memorial Battle Royal would have occurred at WrestleMania 36 in April 2020, but due to concerns stemming from the 2019–20 coronavirus pandemic, which brought many changes to WWE's programming during that time, the match was not scheduled to limit the number of wrestlers in the ring at the same time.

13 minutes ago, Ph3N0M said:

Glad to see that Orton-Edge was generally liked here. I did not even feel how long it had been as it told a great story that made time flow by. It could honestly go another 5-10 minutes and I would still not complain. Yet I see the whole internet panning that match because it went too long. 

Backstage brawl matches are boring and this was no exception.

Edge and Orton also giving us an extensive tour of the WWE Performance Center... gym, office and storage areas. :P

It was the best match on Day 2 for me though. Reminded me of the old times.

Overall, the B-grade horror movie-esque match between Styles & Taker still remains my favorite contest.

Too bad that both Shayna Baszler and Rhea Ripley both lost their WM matches. Sad.

Zelina Vega getting manhandled by Bianca Belair... LoL! Vega deserved it for coming out with that hideous headgear on if not for anything else! :bigyellowgrin:

what a sh*t of a Rassle Mania

tho

Cena and Wyatt segment (not match, lel) was pretty well done.

That Style entrance was epic, hell i was laughing (tho i was on some good shiz, and that's what made it look even more hilarious), but the whole match itself was massive lolz, that undertaker voiceover (must've done post match) was ridiculous. also, understaker sh*t talking was some good shiz, lolworthy enuff.

the main event was as expected, but did not expect him to kick out at one at the first F5, dat was impressive, so Drew becomes the Next Big Thing to be advocated by PaulE? (i would expect pork lazer to pass the torch, but damn, he still looks in pretty damn good shape, he can go 5 more years :puspa: )

notice how i did not even mention Oldberg vs Browmen, lel, ignored swiftly :P 

oh boy, that richochet alexander match was so so awesome

about SR, men i miss this entrance

ohh guess who is back? well, i don't give af either, lets move ahead

2x nXt womens champion CF (dat promo, post wm win) <3 

I am catching up all 2001-02 episodes which I missed because WWE stopped airing in India. Started it off with 2 man power trip. Damn the matches during that time were so fast and intense. Especially Y2J, Kurt Angle, Benoit and Regal matches. Really enjoying it. Every single episode of RAW and Smackdown is fantastic.

3 hours ago, Big Boss said:

I am catching up all 2001-02 episodes which I missed because WWE stopped airing in India. Started it off with 2 man power trip. Damn the matches during that time were so fast and intense. Especially Y2J, Kurt Angle, Benoit and Regal matches. Really enjoying it. Every single episode of RAW and Smackdown is fantastic.

bhai...mera bhai....mast chill ho k dekhiyo, you shall be entertained :hi:

hua toh mast beer veer pite hue dekhiyo ya phir high ho k :arigato:

• Like 1