Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

just started nXt, and the first match is having the TakeOver tag in the titantron, does this mean that this is nXt TakeOver Tampa Bay?

also, if here more than 3 people were allowed then i think the tag titles at Mania should have had all the team members

12 hours ago, Pushy said:

just started nXt, and the first match is having the TakeOver tag in the titantron, does this mean that this is nXt TakeOver Tampa Bay?

also, if here more than 3 people were allowed then i think the tag titles at Mania should have had all the team members

They are having all NXT Takeover Orlando matches in NXT TV episodes since 1st April since Takeover got cancelled.

Miz pulled out so they had to make it singles triple-threat match for Tag titles, it has nothing to do with six members, SD Women's match had five wrestlers there.

2 hours ago, santanu18 said:

They are having all NXT Takeover Orlando matches in NXT TV episodes since 1st April since Takeover got cancelled.

Miz pulled out so they had to make it singles triple-threat match for Tag titles, it has nothing to do with six members, SD Women's match had five wrestlers there.

them shooting da matches and playing it on nXt each week, i saw dat nXt TakeOver Tampa logo during a match this week, which was not there in the first week of April

8 hours ago, Pushy said:

them shooting da matches and playing it on nXt each week, i saw dat nXt TakeOver Tampa logo during a match this week, which was not there in the first week of April

They mentioned it on the show. The logo was there only on the Women's no.1 contender ladder match qualifiers, not in all

11 hours ago, santanu18 said:

They mentioned it on the show. The logo was there only on the Women's no.1 contender ladder match qualifiers, not in all

of course, every week they gonna air one of them taped matches

thats good, WWE should just stop the damn show

this is what i think should have been done

Post WM RAW

in the main event (or end segment or opening segment), Drew comes out, cuts promo and shiz, and then, out comes TUE, butchering Drew again, just like their nXt debut, and then RAW closes by Adam Cole (baybay) by saying that the New Era is upon us, show closes, WWE closes, and thus we come to complete halt until the world resumes normally....

Superstars released today:

- Zack Ryder

- Lio Rush

- Heath Slater

- Curt Hawkins

- Drake Maverick

- Mike Kanellis

- Maria Kanellis

- Kurt Angle

- Karl Anderson

- Luke Gallows

- Eric Young

- EC3

- Rusev

- Rowan

- Sarah Logan

- No Way Jose

- Mike Chioda (Referee)

- Aiden English

- Primo

- Epico

These are confirmed, as of now. I guess there's more to be announced. https://www.wwe.com/article/wwe-talent-releases-kurt-angle-drake-maverick-karl-anderson

No more Rusev Day. ?

Full list

1. Curt Hawkins
  2. Lio Rush
  3. EC3
  4. Karl Anderson
  5. Luke Gallows
  6. Aiden English
  7. Kurt Angle
  8. Drake Maverick
  9. Heath Slater
  10. Eric Young
  11. Fit Finlay
  12. Sarah Logan
  13. Mike Chioda
  14. Billy Kidman
  15. Mike Rotunda
  16. Lance Storm
  17. Gregory Helms
  18. Scott Armstrong
  19. Pat Buck
  20. Shawn Daivari
  21. Sarah Stock
  22. Erick Rowan
  23. Primo
  24. Epico
  25. Mike Kanellis
  26. Maria Kanellis
  27. Zack Ryder
  28. No Way Jose
  29. Rusev
  30. Andrea Listenberger (Writer for Otis/Mandy storyline)
  31. Deonna Purazzo

Jinder Mahal left wwe and came back to become WWE champion. Same with Drew. Does that mean Heath Slater the president of Jobbers Association & the leader of 3MB will be WWE champion on wrestlemaina 2022?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

On 4/16/2020 at 2:56 PM, i_rock098 said:

Jinder Mahal left wwe and came back to become WWE champion. Same with Drew. Does that mean Heath Slater the president of Jobbers Association & the leader of 3MB will be WWE champion on wrestlemaina 2022?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

def bruh :puspa: