Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Ryder vs Kane at WM?

and my god do RAW seriously need The Rock back? hell f**king yeah!

Thats my big worry .They have made Kane look like a monster Heel and Ryder a good for nothing face .But knowing the WWE Creative they will probably have Ryder go over Kane at Wm

I hope Kane and Ryder are in the MITB match instead

Ziggler is a god at selling moves. He can even make the most basic stuff look devastating.

IMO Ziggler should be a World Champion by now .His matches are very good and hes quite decent on the mic .Hes been performing at the top level since last years US Championship reign .Would love to see how he does as a World Champion.I see him far more deserving than the Mexican Aristocrat and Miz .

Edited by Prince of Darkness

Shawn Michaels confirmed for Raw on 5th,12th and 19th March :wOOtjumpy:

do u know......it's next f**king month, does that mean all this month RAW will suck? :samui:

Rock bc, enuff of ur movie sh*t, come back where u belong beyotch :furious:

do u know......it's next f**king month, does that mean all this month RAW will suck? :samui:

Rock bc, enuff of ur movie sh*t, come back where u belong beyotch :furious:

2 raws will suck :P

i expect Rock to return after two weeks .I think they will advertise his return on next weeks Raw.We will still have Jericho and Punk owning each other on the mic for next week .So in all next weeks Raw should suck but after that its 4 Raws of Attitude Era :D

The good thing is atleast 3 raws we will get Shawn and that hints at the big possibility that he will have a major role in the Streak match .Probably the Ref or if we are very lucky then a triple Threat match but that is very very unlikely

Okay how do you guys watch the latest ones, youtube or download?

For live stream, Google Firstrowsports. First result oughta do for you.

For Raw, youtube works fine. Plenty of uploaders. For PPV I usually watch them live, if not I download them.

I just still cant get over the fact that they put Santino in the main event of a PPV before WM.

Dont get me wrong, I like his gimmick and its entertaining but this is ridiculous. Was there no one else? Is the roster that thin??