Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Asuka, chilling on the couch and lip syncing to Nia's theme "am a monstaaa" :rofl:

The P1 on RAW :puspa:

get the war raiders out of my face FFS! why they shoving them down our throats?

Drew's mugshot looks so gay, they need to change that asap

men men men...Drew McIntyre is true successor to Lesnar :majesty: 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:31 AM, VelivolusDas said:

Superstars released today:

- Zack Ryder

- Lio Rush

- Heath Slater

- Curt Hawkins

- Drake Maverick

- Mike Kanellis

- Maria Kanellis

- Kurt Angle

- Karl Anderson

- Luke Gallows

- Eric Young

- EC3

- Rusev

- Rowan

- Sarah Logan

- No Way Jose

- Mike Chioda (Referee)

- Aiden English

- Primo

- Epico

Damn. Seeing Rusev in that list :cry:

Also, did WWE ever really use EC3? He was completely and utterly wasted. Spent most of his time stewing backstage and when he came on-stage it was all very irrelevant.

No Way Jose just never could cut in on RAW. His entire party gimmick was a failure. Should have been shifted back to NXT a long time ago where the crowd actually cheered for him.

Watched WWE after a while today. Took a break from it after WM because the empty seats without any crowd was making it boring. As is the case so often... when you take a break from something and come back to it, feels better.

Drew McIntyre is such a tank... those chest chops he delivered to Murphy... vicious!

Liv Morgan as expected taking a fall for the Queen :yawn:

Edited by Black_Hawk

Watching this week's AEW Dynamite. They have a few wrestlers in the stands, cheering on the guys working the match and it's actually nice. I quite like this because there is some amount of noise from the stands and isn't a completely sterile environment like how it is in WWE RAW and SD now at their Performance Center.

that karien cross entrance was some good shiz, but poor match

what happened to pete dunne? (ok, read it up, he is unable to travel due to covid-19)

also, EDUM KUL BEIBEI <3 

13 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

Watching live!

The food fight was fun, LoL!

AJ almost had it in the end, well almost... till it slipped right out his hands :rofl:

King Corbin going to be charged 50% of his match fees for smashing a weight plate into the mirror :P

I actually enjoyed watching MitB main events at the Titan Towers. Somehow the matches without any crowd at the Performance Center always seem dull to me.

I was just thinking and double-checked... AJ was wearing his gloves and yet the briefcase slipped out of his hands, LoL! I know it was how it was scripted but just saying... :tongue:

OTIS... oh where does Otis go from here and who does he cash it in against... LoL! Happy for him but I still can't believe he won the damn main event.

Edited by Black_Hawk

He has done that shite in the past too. Sadly he is already released from jail. 

____

Didn't watch Money in the Bank. Not seem to enjoy WWE without the audience. 

Becky Lynch THE MAN gonna churn out mini THE MANDAI NYT MASSIAH rulinz, lel 

also, wtf, eye injury really? WWE u r getting out of hand, lel 

...and if this happens, this will be greatest wrestling match ever.... :doh: i mean my ears bled :samui:

Absolutely devastated by the news that Larry Csonka passed away. I have read something from him almost every day for so long, one of the best and hardest working wrestling writers/reviewers ever. Many people used to read his reviews in order to skip the stupid weekly shows and still be caught up. He had also let me review TNA shows on 411Mania for a little while many years ago when they needed a TNA reviewer. 

Edited by Ph3N0M
  • Like 1