Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Watched Hogan vs rock, what a match.

What great electricity in the crowd, great cheers for both of them and probably more than a quarter booing rock,

classic match showing both of their moments.

The strength by Hogan at the beginning, rock shocked and then coming back and his attitude, dirty play by Hogan, rock bottom by Hogan and his trademark comeback move of invincibility, big boot and leg drop made the crowd go crazy.

Finally the nwo moment as well.

Only the referee going down part wasn't perfect for the match.

20200529_Network_FC_free--ac1c4c1d3f9ce6

WWE today unveiled the Free Version of WWE Network, the company’s award-winning digital streaming service, unlocking a vast portion of its content library with more than 15,000 action-packed WWE titles now available for free.

The Free Version of WWE Network includes:

• New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
  • Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
  • Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
  • Select historical WWE pay-per-views and NXT TakeOver events
  • Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline

WWE Network’s Free Version is available now … no credit card required. To access, download the WWE App on any device, including TVs, gaming consoles, mobile phones, tablets and computers.

RAW Talk was there before. They started it after Talking Smack became a hit. Initially RAW Talk was ppv exclusive back when ppv's were brand exclusive few years ago, not decade ago I mean. Then they stopped both RAW Talk and Talking Smack.

Must watch documentaries:

Edge's 24 - The Second Mountain is amazing

Undertaker's The Last Ride is epic.

Sting's The Lost Tape seems to be the final attempt for WWE to prevent him from going to AEW and wrestle but I guess that's inevitability as Cody hit a Scorpion Drop at DoN and he has already shown interest in working with Sting.

WWE is now going to release Ric Flair's 24 on his final appearance at WrestleMania 24 in his retirement match.

On 5/29/2020 at 11:30 AM, puns said:

cant pm you. Search for it on youtube playlists

Thanks man. Found it. In case anyone is interested, here you go:

Edited by santanu18

20200529_Network_FC_free--ac1c4c1d3f9ce66fde0baf8dfbbf0352.jpg

WWE today unveiled the Free Version of WWE Network, the company’s award-winning digital streaming service, unlocking a vast portion of its content library with more than 15,000 action-packed WWE titles now available for free.

• New shows including Raw Talk, streaming Monday nights each week immediately following Raw
  • Groundbreaking original series including Monday Night War, Ride Along, Table for 3, Photo Shoot and Story Time
  • Recent episodes of WWE’s flagship programs Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown and NXT
  • Weekly WWE highlights, Top 10, WWE’s The Bump, WWE Now, The Best of WWE and WWE Timeline
WWE Network’s Free Version is available now … no credit card required. To access, download the WWE App on any device, including TVs, gaming consoles, mobile phones, tablets and computers.
So like proper complete episodes of Raw, Smackdown and NXT are free to watch now?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

20200529_Network_FC_free--ac1c4c1d3f9ce66fde0baf8dfbbf0352.jpg

So like proper complete episodes of Raw, Smackdown and NXT are free to watch now?

14 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Kind of but probably not live or on time. It is likely going to be available 1-2 weeks later.

11 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Kind of but probably not live or on time. It is likely going to be available 1-2 weeks later.

RAW and SD has a 1-month tv exclusivity deal and NXT has a full day. So WWE app will have those shows after the previously mentioned days. Only way to stream RAW and SD quicker is through Sony LIV app

Very satisfied with the daily broadcast of past main events, no need for current era at all.

Short matches with less filler content and plenty of moments.

WrestleMania 14 today.

Undertaker vs kane, what a classic match, both at their peak and very agile.

Masked Kane manhandling taker and kane having no effect to any of the punches and kicking out and quickly getting up of multiple tombstones goosebumps.

The best version of kane.

Although taker won at the end.

Main event of stone cold vs Shawn was decent.

Very satisfied with the daily broadcast of past main events, no need for current era at all.

WrestleMania 14 today.

Masked Kane manhandling taker and kane having no effect to any of the punches and kicking out and quickly getting up of multiple tombstones : goosebumps.

What time are these shown?

WrestleMania 14 today.

Masked Kane manhandling taker and kane having no effect to any of the punches and kicking out and quickly getting up of multiple tombstones : goosebumps.

What time are these shown?