Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

will watch Punk vs DB later tonight, but i had to say this, when

Big Show knocked Cena out cold,

you just have to see the expressions of the Gaynation family front row, specially that guy in Cap, f**king hilarious, i burst into laughter mode instantly :rofl: :rofl:

LOL yeah I thought it was the same Cena family from the last PPV. Those kids would have been suicidal by now if that was the case. :rofl:

Also WTF @ Cena being knocked out cold for 10 minutes by 1 big show punch. While he was all "I luvz the WWE universe" after taking a hellacious a*s whooping from Bork Laser.

Shammu be HHH gym buddy yo

This has to be true. There is no other explanation for him to hold the title 3 PPVs in a row. Hell Randy Orton is about 50 times more over than Shamu will ever be. And at least people care enough to boo Jericho or ADR. All you hear when Shamu is out are crickets.

Edited by Aftrunner

Funniest moment, when Bryan was running across and jumping on Punk, on his back,

Cole: "Right on the back of Punk"

Booker: "Man right in the ..kidneys, Cole"

Cole: Yeah well kidneys are out back"

:rofl: :rofl:

Amazing crowd during Punk Bryan match. Lifted it to another level altogether.

LOL yeah I thought it was the same Cena family from the last PPV. Those kids would have been suicidal by now if that was the case. :rofl:

Also WTF @ Cena being knocked out cold for 10 minutes by 1 big show punch. While he was all "I luvz the WWE universe" after taking a hellacious a*s whooping from Bork Laser.

This has to be true. There is no other explanation for him to hold the title 3 PPVs in a row. Hell Randy Orton is about 50 times more over than Shamu will ever be. And at least people care enough to boo Jericho or ADR. All you hear when Shamu is out are crickets.

Well it's actually conformed. Exact same reason why Jericho didn't win rumblealthough he was scheduled too.

Lol!! Abhi don't compare that dumbf**k to Cena.. Atleast Cena has his Rap Gimmick/Rise above Hate/Cenation with him... That Bugger doesn't even have a proper way of talking and holding a mike! Donno whats wrong with Sheamus.. He's just plain Boring!!

As expected Punk/DB stole the show.

DUUUUDE Sheamus=Next Cena :chair:

No way

PPV :rofl:

Jericho was Awesome ,sad to see him not win

Punk Bryan was Awesome and Ya Afty Im sure the finish was botched

Christian back and he turned face :wOOtjumpy:

Big Johnny was Awesome :rofl: and Coles commentary after he won was superb

Surprisingly good PPV

Losing interest in wrestling. Again.

I started re-watching wrestling after a loooong time since that famous Punk shoot promo. The return of the Rock and Brock's recent appearance gave me plenty of hope. But ever since Extreme rules things have been going south with only the Bryan-Punk match being a silver lining. Even still, that feud didn't get enough buildup and the WWE title match was a second class citizen in WWE's eyes when they decided Laurinitis-Cena would close the show. This is how its going to be every night. No matter how stale, corny and UN-entertaining Cena is, he'll always be shoved into my throat as the main event.

And they're expanding it to a 3 hour raw, infact SD should cease to exist.

One thing that I've liked is how they're trying to restore some credibility to Kane by showing him like a monster.

Tensai got a cut; no more costume, helmet and Lord prefix.

Lolol he lost his "Lordship"? :rofl:

Along with his robe, Shredder helmet and thankfully those idiotic movements with his arms pretending to be some obscure kung-fu or something.

that Punk-DB ending is not botched, you see that thing again, you can clearly see that Punk tapped out a second after the pinfall, so the match was actually over, so that tap out means zilch B)

So he is basically Albert again with less hair and more tattoos? :lol:

Yup :giggle:

man i miss his hair :(

The hair would even serve as a cushion, fail albert is fail

Since he's already had "Lord" and "Prince", what's his next prefix going to be? scratchchin