Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

i was a big fan of wwe till i found out from a show on z cafe tht it was a total rip off... all the moves .. everything

still like to watch sumtimes ... john cena used to be cool .... but now he's actin retarded too .

i was watchin news too .. a few days back aaj tak i think .... its like 1 - 2 hrs bullshyt abt khali

hey i watched that too but i already knew that they were ripping us off before that but i still like all the crazy0ness that happpens on wwe(and maybe sometimes TNA) :(

its really good time pass to be more precise but damn i surely do miss EDDIE ,stone cold, goldberg and other great professional superstars

btw "professional wrestlers in the entertainment industry" which they call themselves means that almost everything has been pre-planned so they are not actually ripping us by making us think its real

Edited by light666

WRESTLEMANI 24 RESULTS:

1)Triple Threat Match: Randy Orton def. John Cena and Triple H (Orton retains WWE Title)

2)The Undertaker def. World Heavyweight Champion Edge (New Champion)

3)Floyd "Money" Mayweather def. Big Show (Knockout)

4)Shawn Michaels def. Ric Flair (Career Threatening Match)

5)Kane wins 24-Man Battle Royal to face ECW Champion

6)JBL def. Finlay in a Belfast Brawl

7)CM Punk wins the Money in the Bank Ladder Match

8)SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista def. Umaga

9)SmackDown vs. Raw: Batista def. Umaga

10)Kane def. ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero (New Champion)

11)Beth Phoenix & Melina def. Ashley & Maria in the BunnyMania Lumberjack Match

Every wwe fan out there knew about The Undertaker winning.it is as if wrestlemania is the only time he performs....

Oh and by the way, a very big reason why WWE isn't that exciting these days is because Kurt Angle left for TNA. I seriously think he is one of the most charismatic and talented wrestler in the business today and he was thoroughly fun to watch while he was in the WWE. He is just wasting his time in TNA which is too small a company for someone of Kurt Angle's stature.

Thank god john cena's not champion again!

I wish Goldberg or Lesner comes back and becomes the Champ again

I am damn sure Goldberg is definitely not coming back. Wonder what's up with Lesnar? There had been rumours of his return 6 months back but he is still not back. I think he is one of the most foolish persons in the world to leave WWE when he was on top and spoil his career.