Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

oh fk that anonymous raw gm story line,

We were all so excited about it & WHAM storyline ended :wallbash:

They royally fked CM Punk's story line too, Cena back in focus :doh:

Also they still can't let him lose clean :ack:

1 more Awesome storyline they f**ked up was when they finally made Christian as WHC only to have him lose it in 3 days .

A veteran like Christian who has very good mic and in ring skills deserved a long title reign and all they did was screw his reign and now have turned him heel despite everyones knowledge that Christian is a natural face

I think in the last 3 years the only Storyline the WWE creative executed properly was the Streak vs Career ,they actually built it very well nad i remember this promo is one of my all time favorites

can someone post YT links of Rock's post WM wwe appearances.

He has made just 3 appearances after WM

1 to make his match with Cena official on 5/4/11

1 to celebrate his birthday on 2/5/11

1 last Raw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhyQilWEWms

Pretty meh PPV. The only thing great about it was the crowd. The totally trolled the sh*t out of Cena.

As soon as he got into the match chants of "You cant wrestle" start up. Poor guy, just to prove them wrong he chains a few good moves together. Chants immediately change to "You still suck". :rofl:

The crowd at MSG was pure gold. They chanted "Sexual chocolate" and "D'Lo Brown" at Mark Henry. :bigyellowgrin:

And poor Cena got totally hammered, I almost felt sorry for the guy. They chanted "You still got it" when the Rock did a few well executed arm drags and a roll up pin. Cena then enters the fray and the crowd started chanting "You can't wrestle". This gets Cena riled up and he executes a monkey flip and a drop kick (which are beyond his usual limited move set) only to hear them chanting "You still suck!" :rofl:

I was certain that the crowd would've thrown Cena's shirt back to him, Cena probably knew that too. So he walked out of the ring and gave it to an old lady. :bigyellowgrin:

Edited by Catalyst

Rock saved the WWE in the first 5 minutes of his first match in 7 years.He looks in great shape and I hope hes gonna wrestle atleast part time after mania .

Cena :lol: What a way to treat the face of ur company and the guy whose carried ur company for the last 6 Years.

Crowd was Awesome and Punk ADR was decent especially Punk jumping in the crowd was nice .

damn Kane's return promo

yesterdays raw

:fap: :fap: :fap:

i somehow thought this was gonna happen

god, i have seen everything, i can now die in piece :wub:

but he threw the mask, wtfwasitallabout :rant:

edit: so he's now burnt himself in order to get the flame to drive him

i shall begin worshipping kane again, just hope that they dont make him a jobber this time

:fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

btw he's picking up his msak at 0:14

Kane.jpg

Edited by abhinit90

Wow! Kane with Mask is bringing back those days of Bad Blood!! Remember anyone... Kane tore the Hell in a Cell and saved HBK!

While speaking of Kane with Mask... I would love to see the Taker and HBK back.. Without them WWE is getting pretty bored.. with few exceptions of Rock & HHH... and Cena's days are over.

At next Wrestlemania... C'mon.. One more Time Brotha...... The Streak (Undertaker) vs The Legend (HBK) with HHH in a HELLLLL IN A CELLLL . This is the only way where A Streak can End!

To add extra spice... Make that one as a Lumberjack!.. The members will be the other Fallen Members of the Undertaker's Streak. I Guarentee the upcoming Wrestlemania will Create History!

just hope that they dont make him a jobber this time

How can you EVEN think about it? Masked Kane when arrived in WWE was unstoppable monster. There is no way they will make him job once he comes back. He will defeat Taker at WM to end the streak. BELIEVE. :wOOtjumpy: