Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

anyways its not real :D just that a tall lanky dude's spear seems much more realistic than a buffed up guy doing it. Think of the Big show's spear.. now thats just lame !!

Just watched last night's RAW, EDGE on RAW which is even more awesome news :good:

anyways its not real :D just that a tall lanky dude's spear seems much more realistic than a buffed up guy doing it. Think of the Big show's spear.. now thats just lame !!

Just watched last night's RAW, EDGE on RAW which is even more awesome news :good:

still goldberg rulez and his spear = epic

@ irock

:D

goldberg is a pathetic wrestler and that is that. he was pushed to unlimited heights and had the look for the kind of role. have you ever watched his wcw days ? where he was in his prime ?? 5 min squash matches.

Look around in the internet, go to any pro wrestling site/forums and gather the gen opinion on goldberg. go read how william regal owned him in a match in wcw. Regal was not happy that a no talent oaf was getting such clean wins, his match was finished as him losing against goldy and while he did so, he made goldy look like a fool when he put moves over moves on him (w/o hurting him if i may add). Regal was fired after that.

And all that copy past form wiki :good: seriously. I understand that you are a mark but please dont let your love for goldberg believe that he was a good wrestler.

I know pro wrestling is 50% entertainment but to me goldy phailed in that too. it was just him being in the right place at the right time and having the right look and some neat writing/push by the wcw staff.

just that a tall lanky dude's spear seems much more realistic than a buffed up guy doing it.

ehh wat ?? i dislike edge's spear for the same reason that a lanky dude's spear doesnt look to have that necessary force behind it. look at rhyno in original ecw, goldberg- now those are meaty shoulders.

Edge is a decent wrestler but the finisher doesnt suit him cause of his physique imo. but its still better than cena's crap FU

1 rst of all its fake

secondly goldberg did job very good

third his spear is the best no matter what you say

you dont even know the times i have ripped peoples a*s by playing him in smackdown here comes the pain his 2 spears would red damage the body while edge spear dint even register :good:

I kinda like the physics of edge when he spears... he is built tall and lanky.. kinda like a spear :good:

he look too unusuall for a wresstler

nor is he big and strong

nor is he small and fast

nor is he a medium guy with abs and biceps

beech ka hai

1 rst of all its fake

secondly goldberg did job very good

third his spear is the best no matter what you say

you dont even know the times i have ripped peoples a*s by playing him in smackdown here comes the pain his 2 spears would red damage the body while edge spear dint even register :D

sorry my bad, i thought you were actually interested in wrestling discussion :good:

secondly, that match i posted was NOT fake. Regal was supposed to job to goldy in the usual 2 mins but he went against that and made a wrestling match out of it and was fired by wcw after that as of that.

Yes Regal actually did not try to hurt him, rest assured if Regal actually tried to, goldber would have been tied in knots all over- as mentioned by Lance storm in a shoot interview.

sorry my bad, i thought you were actually interested in wrestling discussion :D

secondly, that match i posted was NOT fake. Regal was supposed to job to goldy in the usual 2 mins but he went against that and made a wrestling match out of it and was fired by wcw after that as of that.

Yes Regal actually did not try to hurt him, rest assured if Regal actually tried to, goldber would have been tied in knots all over- as mentioned by Lance storm in a shoot interview.

you think i am joking over here :good:

to each its own if you dont like him fine but i will continue too

Like someone already said, Goldberg was a crap wrestler.

I was dreading watching him vs Brock Lesnar(who is the best wrestler I have ever watched). That match was hyped beyond belief and sucked to high hell. Thankfully Stone Cold stunned Goldberg and then he left WWE.

well.. he actually stunned lesnar.. who btw lost the match.. how u say.. in a jiffy :panic:

crap wrestling techniques or not.. goldberg was an indomitable force.. and did very well in this regard. he just wasn't dominated. by anyone. like ever.

:chair: he sayes it all

Best wrestler ever 3:16 , cause I said so. :punk:

Seriously there can never be a bad a*s sob like him ever on this planet. :P

yeah man, he portrayed "BAD a*s" character on screen perfectly.

Glodberg was awesome too...