Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

26 wrestlers has been accused of sexual harassment n abusive allegation including bookies n referees

main names

devlin man handled a female wrestler n touched without consent this came out so the other follows

riddle  

coffey

ligero

banks

havoc - aew

bates

dream

joey ryan

gallahar - released by wwe

jim cornette n his wife for grooming

up1 ; now the list has gone to 75 people who are accused ........

Edited by Defender487

It was confirmed recently that a development talent at WWE’s training facility tested positive for Covid-19. WWE confirmed the news and stated that they are going to test all ‘performers and staff, all talent, production crew, and employees who were at the training facility for the virus as a precautionary measure. It was reported that several WWE superstars became skeptical of working on the shows due to the positive test.

Now it has been reported by Fightful Select that former Universal Champion Kevin Owens did not attend the recent WWE RAW taping at the Performance Center in Orlando. It was said that Owens had already told WWE that he would not attend the tapings after a developmental talent had tested positive on Monday Night.

4 hours ago, Black_Hawk said:

It was confirmed recently that a development talent at WWE’s training facility tested positive for Covid-19. WWE confirmed the news and stated that they are going to test all ‘performers and staff, all talent, production crew, and employees who were at the training facility for the virus as a precautionary measure. It was reported that several WWE superstars became skeptical of working on the shows due to the positive test.

Now it has been reported by Fightful Select that former Universal Champion Kevin Owens did not attend the recent WWE RAW taping at the Performance Center in Orlando. It was said that Owens had already told WWE that he would not attend the tapings after a developmental talent had tested positive on Monday Night.

yup

there r total 3 cases 

corrino  1male nxt trainee 1 female nxt which is on bench for a long time .....

• 2 weeks later...

Watched 2 1992 matches as

WrestleMania and summerslam 92 was being telecast on tv.

Bret hart vs mr. Perfect 

And Bret Hart vs Piper.

Very good for the time, other matches of the events were boring and the endings of both were fantastic, Bret winning from two brilliant moves out of nowhere.

Bret used to do a variety of moves perfectly and quickly compared to other wrestlers at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

Nyla Rose looks like a rhino inside the ring. Really fugly.

She's a transgender and has muscular arms like a man. What AEW needs to do now is to change the women's belt, it looks like a toy and injustice to Hikaru Shida. I keep saying that on their instagram but no one pays a heed

• Like 1

That Orton vs Truth match was such a joke on RAW!

And what's Ric Flair doing out at the Performance Center when there have apparently been COVID cases there recently. He should be at home, chilling. Why on earth is WWE allowing this and risking his health, he is 71 years old FFS!!

Also, I don't which is worse tolerating "The Man Becky Lynch" for all those months prior or watching the utter BS charade of Bayley and Sasha Banks every week currently.

Edited by Black_Hawk

oh well...corona didn't kill me....but this reign of new nXt champion would definately do the needful....KILL ME PLS! SOB BC MC they f**king killed Cole's momentum for a niBBa who is best suited(maybe just averagely suited)  and should have been limited to the NA Championship only....mid carder at the very best

2 hours ago, Pushy said:

oh well...corona didn't kill me....but this reign of new nXt champion would definately do the needful....KILL ME PLS! SOB BC MC they f**king killed Cole's momentum for a niBBa who is best suited(maybe just averagely suited)  and should have been limited to the NA Championship only....mid carder at the very best

Keith Lee isn't that bad. He is amazing in fact. Good thing is during this quarantine era, all good wrestlers are actively wrestling Cesaro, Nakamura, Styles, Riddle

23 hours ago, santanu18 said:

Keith Lee isn't that bad. He is amazing in fact. Good thing is during this quarantine era, all good wrestlers are actively wrestling Cesaro, Nakamura, Styles, Riddle

Agreed, but EDUM KUL (BEI BEI) had the momentum going, and this was not needed at all at this point...good wrestler, yes, but f**k all timing, specially against EDUM KUL (BEI BEI)

13 hours ago, Pushy said:

Agreed, but EDUM KUL (BEI BEI) had the momentum going, and this was not needed at all at this point...good wrestler, yes, but f**k all timing, specially against EDUM KUL (BEI BEI)

I think Keith Lee gained a lot of momentum lately and with all #BlackLivesMatter going on, WWE of course wants to get some good rep, thus the decision. Even Triple H said it indirectly.

54 minutes ago, Defender487 said:

yup even they r teasing aces n 8s n other gimmick retuning

i hope machine gun b the leader

It has to be Ace Austin if that happens. I hope the machine guns just give us lots of great matches again. 

EDIT : Oh, you must have meant THE Machine Gun Karl Anderson. That is a possibility but I do not see him being treated higher than Like Gallows as I expect them to be equals in their tag team. They could both be parts of the faction but someone else must be the leader. I was actually expecting them to join Ace when they came out after Slammiversary. Ace should be world champion, he is very good. 

Edited by Ph3N0M
Incorrect interpretation of original quote.

1 hour ago, Ph3N0M said:

It has to be Ace Austin if that happens. I hope the machine guns just give us lots of great matches again. 

EDIT : Oh, you must have meant THE Machine Gun Karl Anderson. That is a possibility but I do not see him being treated higher than Like Gallows as I expect them to be equals in their tag team. They could both be parts of the faction but someone else must be the leader. I was actually expecting them to join Ace when they came out after Slammiversary. Ace should be world champion, he is very good. 

i wasnt watching impact for a quite while i just came for good brothers

and its surprise motor city made a comeback yay

i will watch ace more if u say so . he gave me a vibe of switchblade n mjf in his match at slmvry

trey i guess trained by richochet or A red

is willie mack contract up ?

another show added to my list after this ppv

ec3 coming to impact

whom tony khan gonna sign if everyones here ?

Edited by Defender487