Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Just compare the digital crowd on Smackdown versus the physcial crowd on NXT. It is a difference of night and day. The digital crowd is usually silent with piped in noise and feels so disjointed from everything. I hate that part of ThunderDome. Though other parts and the production quality are top notch.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ph3N0M said:

Just compare the digital crowd on Smackdown versus the physcial crowd on NXT. It is a difference of night and day. The digital crowd is usually silent with piped in noise and feels so disjointed from everything. I hate that part of ThunderDome. Though other parts and the production quality are top notch.

I agree 100% with you on this! That infinite digital crowd screen was terrible. Like a clusterf**k. Most of the faces on screen and the emotion and reaction to matches seemed disjointed and dull. Fans would be better off watching an episode of Brazzers.

The small number of actual crowd in NXT, AEW is so much better!

Edited by Black_Hawk

11 minutes ago, Black_Hawk said:

I agree 100% with you on this! That infinite digital crowd screen was terrible. Like a clusterf**k. Most of the faces on screen and the emotion and reaction to matches seemed disjointed and dull. Fans would be better off watching an episode of Brazzers.

The small number of actual crowd in NXT, AEW is so much better!

Some of the fans were repeated three or four times. The last row was kept for who I don't know. If they bought tickets then it was too much. I saw 2-mins meet n greet were going for $125. I wonder how much the actual wrestler gets from it.

I don't think audience participation costs money (yet) though they have limited spots to register. I also saw news about that 2-minute virtual meer and greet, and I thought that was insane. Cannot believe anyone who is not a millionaire would even think of doing it. (Except for some cases such as birthday/anniversary gifts etc., though it seems too little value to spend so much on a gift also.)

Watched AEW Dynamite (Saturday's Episode). Even with the scanty number of wrestlers filling in the ringside stands it still is so much better than those stupid virtual screens at the ThunderDome.

Luke Harper (still can't get to calling him Brodie Lee!) destroying Cody... I can't even recollect if Cody landed one clean shot on Harper. :fear1:

Edited by Black_Hawk

Pat McAfee was absolutely fantastic in his debut. Dominic Mysterio obviously has huge shoes to fill and will always get compared with his father, still for a green guy, he was quite good for the spot he was in. 

Summerslam 2002 now on ten 1.

Watched no mercy 2000  yesterday.

Another amazing PPV, 2.5 hour ppvs were amazing.

Table tournament : 5 teams and very quick matches.

Y2J vs xpac : really cool and unique  finish.

Walls of the Jericho on top of the cage and then Jericho winning out of nowhere.

HHH vs Benoit : a little slow but ending part was intense.

Kurt angle vs rock, one of the best matches ever, Kurt angle matches are always great.

edge of your seat till the end with some twists and superb ending : two angle slams for the victory.

Stone cold vs rikishi was poor.

Edited by GunnerY2J