Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

The greatest wrestling game till date :

the fast arcadey gameplay with just enough realism needed for the perfect balance, the polished characters,

the hard impact of every move and smack

and the ability of the game to have 10 superstars in the ring with no slowdown in matches like royal rumble and ladder meant hours of mad fun.

Wrestling games have only gone downward after this.

Also the two matches which were headlined back then:

1. Practising hours to be able to be really proud to be the sole survivor in the elimination chamber against friends.

2. Maybe not ideal to post here as well, it was and is controversial but it was what it was back then and everyone wanted to just see how it played out at least once and one can't lie about not being attracted to the real matches.

1454ee8eda2082379914d779dd2fb60e.jpg4233f4005fc2ec6bf99a596e5798f934.jpg14b80e5f2252123c2541b31b5dc45a97.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

Edited by GunnerY2J
  • Like 3

Have spent countless hours with my cousins and this game. We used the multi-tap, and always had triple threat matches. Every single day. Some of them, specially cage matches, went on for hours. 
I used to pick Brock, one of my cousins used Goldberg, and the other the Undertaker. We still call each other by these names to this day :D

This, Need For Speed, and Virtus Tennis. Can never forget these games. 
Truly one of the funnest things we’ve done together. 

• Like 1

On 12/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, GunnerY2J said:

The greatest wrestling game till date :

the fast arcadey gameplay with just enough realism needed for the perfect balance, the polished characters,

the hard impact of every move and smack

and the ability of the game to have 10 superstars in the ring with no slowdown in matches like royal rumble and ladder meant hours of mad fun.

Wrestling games have only gone downward after this.

Also the two matches which were headlined back then:

1. Practising hours to be able to be really proud to be the sole survivor in the elimination chamber against friends.

2. Maybe not ideal to post here as well, it was and is controversial but it was what it was back then and everyone wanted to just see how it played out at least once and one can't lie about not being attracted to the real matches.

1454ee8eda2082379914d779dd2fb60e.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

quoting w/pic for this one, cuz this is teh sheetz!. this is the reason why my console gaming started in the first place, back when I was a lil'Pushy

On 12/20/2020 at 1:01 AM, achilles said:

Have spent countless hours with my cousins and this game. We used the multi-tap, and always had triple threat matches. Every single day. Some of them, specially cage matches, went on for hours. 
I used to pick Brock, one of my cousins used Goldberg, and the other the Undertaker. We still call each other by these names to this day :D

This, Need For Speed, and Virtus Tennis. Can never forget these games. 
Truly one of the funnest things we’ve done together. 

aaah men, multi tap connector was the sh!t...so much fun with that...nipple H, oldberg, taker and my fav pork lazer, me n my friend was like nipple H/oldberg vs Lazer, but when party used to hit, it was all wild

also nfs under ground 2 (riders on the storm), men, dem mimuriz still fresh af 

On 12/21/2020 at 12:36 PM, Joe Cool said:

Randy keeping WWE alive. What a match. :panic: :wOOtjumpy:

iDunno, that main event match the least fav of mine, will give it 2/5 (1 for fiend's entrance - dat decapitated head is back, and 1 for the specialty match, specially when the inferno is revealed, dat was sumthn spl, visually) the match itself was, well, meh....randy looked like a duplicate randy (also the way he strolled around was sketchy af) and dat last shot before randy doing his thing, clearly showed the fake azz thing in there....liked the creativity, but execution was flat out lame

so how was TLC? Titman would give 4/10

also, wtf have they done with Asuka, from nXt look to this? same with Nakamura, Zayn....but among them (and few more who moved to the main roster from nXt), Asuka is a laughing stock, give her a manager FFS! make her female client of Paul Heyman and get that cartoonish green azz makeup go away

also, RAW Legends night 2 weeks away, no Rock, Austin? F U McMohan

Edited by Pushy
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

nXt NYE was good

opening match was good

last woman standing match was good

gurrgunu match was ok (didn't watch it fully tho...fast fast beibei)

main event was, again, good...the end was abrupt tho

nXt again topping sh!t azz RAW....only good thing about RAW was backstage segments with rKo...oh and the P1 entrance :good: 

Edited by Pushy

On 1/11/2021 at 10:20 PM, Ph3N0M said:

Anyone watched the brutal I Quit match between Moose and Willie Mack from Genesis? One of the best I Quit matches in recent memory. 

I didn't watch it completely since I don't find either of them interesting. Liked Moose in his ROH days. But the finish of the match was incredible. Will watch Hard to Kill since he is in the main event now

Yeah, Hard to Kill will be very interesting to see how things play out with Omega, Swann, Moose, etc. I was watching the "This is Hard to Kill" preview on Youtube, but had to stop as don't have time. Will make sure to watch (most of) the pay-per-view live tonight though. 

Anyone watched the brutal I Quit match between Moose and Willie Mack from Genesis? One of the best I Quit matches in recent memory. 
Watch
lucha under ground
mack vs mil Muertes
Ar fox vs killshot aka swerve Scott
Vampiro vs pentagon Jr.
Some of best death matches , I ve seen

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk