Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

12 minutes ago, Pushy said:

just finished with womens rumble, liking the ppv so far tho....butt butt butt, one of the imp ppv of the year, and mcmohan couldnt give the intro pyro? failz right there

rollns vs ruman rames was pretty good, both performed well :good: rollins is on another level now

how did mickie enter, plus her name sign actually read Impact Women's Champion, wtf WWE?

I was surprised to see WWE acknowledging impact title too. Mickie is under NWA contract & not Impact wrestling so she is free to wrestle in other promotions. I guess WWE is now opening doors to other promotions though they have done that before when they traded Christian with Ric Flair. :scratchchin:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, niks_flashbullet said:

I was surprised to see WWE acknowledging impact title too. Mickie is under NWA contract & not Impact wrestling so she is free to wrestle in other promotions. I guess WWE is now opening doors to other promotions though they have done that before when they traded Christian with Ric Flair. :scratchchin:

kya maalum!!!!

men, no clean finish for both the title matches...should i puke? on mcmohan's face :puspa: 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Big Boss said:

Hilarious botches by Vince:

When I saw this live, I knew stone cold is coming. This was more of botch by backstage staff though, as Austin theory's music wasn't supposed to hit:

Those botches and Vince's antics still better than current WWE.

Man crowd went insane during Steve vs KO match. I had goosebumps 2-3 times in the match :wOOtjumpy:

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Those botches and Vince's antics still better than current WWE.

Man crowd went insane during Steve vs KO match. I had goosebumps 2-3 times in the match :wOOtjumpy:

Ya problem is that people like you and me tune in only for WM and such crowd isn't going to help WWE. The roster is paper thin now and AEW is going to gobble it up soon.

25 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Ya problem is that people like you and me tune in only for WM and such crowd isn't going to help WWE. The roster is paper thin now and AEW is going to gobble it up soon.

I dont even watch WWE now. Just saw a tweet, One last Can and i was like hang on a minute could it really be. 

Obsession with Roman Reigns is baffling to me. 

Somehow i feel, they have the talent but aren't utilizing it fully. 

On 4/7/2022 at 4:58 PM, mohit9206 said:

Wrestlemania was actually good which was quite unexpected! RAW after Mania was not good but VEER finally came!

suck a*s Post Mania RAW and SD too, butt butt butt...man, m digging The Bloodline, dem Usos are like Hyenas lel, also, nope, i did not like Night 2 Main Event result, m still a Lesnar fan <3 Lesnar 4 Lyf  :happydance: