Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

^^ Haha I know it's funny!

Well, I'm answering on behalf of sam because I'm sure the reasons we are posting in this thread are pretty much the same.

Wrestling has been a part of my childhood... people like Bret Hart, Ultimate Warrior, Randy Savage etc used be my heroes back in the day! I remember rushing home from school in the afternoon just to catch the latest episode of WWF!

It's pretty much the same thing I feel for stuff like Tom & Jerry, G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man & The Masters of the Universe, 80s action movies, mecha anime, 64-bit video games... actually, visit retrojunk.com for more details :)

the rock was made for the WWE.....an excellent athlete and a great actor.....too bad they didnt make rock vs austin as good a rivalry as they could have

peace

well i thought their wrestlemania XIX match was awesome.they've had 3 wrestlemania showdowns,austin won the first 2 and rock won the 3rd.Austin's career was ended by his neck injury(owing to the owen hart piledriver incident) and the rock just transitioned from sports entertainment to movie entertainment.Both left at the peak of their careers.

Edited by nosextillim18

I used to love wrestling when a few years ago. Now, it's become crap. And the Rock was my favorite. Loved it when he returned as a heel for the whole Austin and Goldberg rivalry. He was very funny!

@Sam, that Bret Hard fight vs Austin was real or scripted?

:roflroll2:

I guess all the Fights in WWE and TNA are Scripted before it begins

the winner and the looser ! :)

pEaCe !

it's sports-entertainment so obviously it's scripted but there's a difference in implementation of a good and a bad script.The storylines,the matches,the gimmicks in the attitude era were larger than life and the entire WWE was built on the back of guys like steve austin,hulk hogan,bret hart,triple h.Did u know the mankind vs undertaker 1998 hell in a cell match was booked so hastily that a large section of the fans in attendance at the arena came to know undertaker would win but i remember that match because Mankind got the biggest asswhipping humanly possible.

Edited by nosextillim18

Man those were like the best days of wrestling. I even watch WWE these days but it's never as good as it was some years back.

Does anyone remember the Kurt Angle - Stephanie - Triple H love triangle storyline? Boy! Wasn't that funny!!!

Man those were like the best days of wrestling. I even watch WWE these days but it's never as good as it was some years back.

Does anyone remember the Kurt Angle - Stephanie - Triple H love triangle storyline? Boy! Wasn't that funny!!!

to me it was more of a lame crap, they portrayed stephanie to be daddy's little girl........lol :rofl2:

i like Brock Lesner a lot........Anyone remember the Stretcher match between Brock Lesner and Big Show?????Awesome Match........ :nerves: .....Another match i remember vividly was the Buried Alive match in "Rock Bottom" between Undertaken and Austin.....Kane tombstoned Austin and Undertaker claimed the victory........

i like Brock Lesner a lot........Anyone remember the Stretcher match between Brock Lesner and Big Show?????Awesome Match........ :nerves: .....Another match i remember vividly was the Buried Alive match in "Rock Bottom" between Undertaken and Austin.....Kane tombstoned Austin and Undertaker claimed the victory........

brock lesnar wrestles in UFC now.he lost his 1st MMA fight to Frank Mir

i like Brock Lesner a lot........Anyone remember the Stretcher match between Brock Lesner and Big Show?????Awesome Match........ :thumbsup: .....Another match i remember vividly was the Buried Alive match in "Rock Bottom" between Undertaken and Austin.....Kane tombstoned Austin and Undertaker claimed the victory........

brock lesnar wrestles in UFC now.he lost his 1st MMA fight to Frank Mir

I saw that. He was pretty good but fighting the best in the UFC for your first match. Not a smart idea.