Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

2 hours ago, Sach4life said:

of long term story telling and strong faces like Cody

Read this part & just didn’t bother to read more :rofl: 

Cody was in the wwe ring for the longest time & wwe audiences didn’t give two f**ks about him.

He earned his status without WWE viewership & then ppl demanded his presence…. :rofl: 

Please tell me how many of his early struggling days matches did you even watch in & out of wwe?!? :lol: 

The point is Cody & Reigns rematch can happen any time from present to distant future.

But once it’s done then what?!? 
Again a rematch & then again a rematch?!? 

Please understand this business from its core before passing judgements on other opinions.

The Rock is needed to elevate Reigns & give him a further push for few more years….if opportunity missed it won’t return.

Once Reigns has done all he could & then he puts Cody….will be much better for even Cody & his long term success in the show bizz.

End of the day….this is show bizz & not reality show(as if they are not)….so please treat it like that.

Right show at the right moment elevates the status of everyone involved & furthermore everyone who is going to be involved in the future. 

If dudes would have some how stopped from Rock Hogan from ever happening & insisted for Rock Austin 3 or Rock TripleH 2 then it wouldn’t have been as good as it followed for any of these names.

Right opportunity is crucial in this biz when it comes to big names.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, AnK said:

Read this part & just didn’t bother to read more :rofl: 

Cody was in the wwe ring for the longest time & wwe audiences didn’t give two f**ks about him.

He earned his status without WWE viewership & then ppl demanded his presence…. :rofl: 

Please tell me how many of his early struggling days matches did you even watch in & out of wwe?!? :lol: 

The point is Cody & Reigns rematch can happen any time from present to distant future.

But once it’s done then what?!? 
Again a rematch & then again a rematch?!? 

Please understand this business from its core before passing judgements on other opinions.

The Rock is needed to elevate Reigns & give him a further push for few more years….if opportunity missed it won’t return.

Once Reigns has done all he could & then he puts Cody….will be much better for even Cody & his long term success in the show bizz.

End of the day….this is show bizz & not reality show(as if they are not)….so please treat it like that.

Right show at the right moment elevates the status of everyone involved & furthermore everyone who is going to be involved in the future. 

If dudes would have some how stopped from Rock Hogan from ever happening & insisted for Rock Austin 3 or Rock TripleH 2 then it wouldn’t have been as good as it followed for any of these names.

Right opportunity is crucial in this biz when it comes to big names.

Holy sh*t :rofl: :rofl:

I had written a long a*s reply but just erased all.

This long essay of nonsense and stupidity doesn't deserve any serious response. 

Just hoping for Mania to fet over and 'fans' like yo.u who have absolutely no clue move on.

Jesus christ, I still cant believe someone actually wrote all this without sarcasm :lol:

Edited by Sach4life

8 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Anyway, Rock Reigns segment is over 500k dislikes right now and the Rock segment was literally booed when it was showed at a live event today :lol:

We are going full Danial Bryan mode and I am all for it. Rock is going to get a rude awakening now. Too bad he is a board member though. Too much power for an ego freak.

1 minute ago, Big Boss said:

We are going full Danial Bryan mode and I am all for it. Rock is going to get a rude awakening now. Too bad he is a board member though. Too much power for an ego freak.

Yep. If only Black Adams had worked, we wouldn't have to experience this BS :samui:

Edited by Sach4life

2 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Yep. If only Black Adams had worked, we wouldn't have to experience this BS :samui:

We would have experienced BS like Superman vs Black Adam and Black Adam actually standing a chance and even dominating Superman :giggle:

Edited by Big Boss
  • Haha 4

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

We would have experienced BS like Superman vs Black Adam and Black Adam actually standing a chance and even dominating Superman :giggle:

Seriously. Dude refused to face Shazam and look weak and wanted to face and even beat Superman. 

19 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is this you @Sach4life :rofl:

Could be :lol:

I am so upset at Rock taking Cody's spot at Mania but I am glad to know that many people are voicing their displeasure with the situation on social media. I have done my part too by disliking the youtube video and tweeting about it. Please make sure to have your voices heard. We have to turn this around like how we did for Daniel Bryan 10 years ago. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sach4life said:

Damn!

Hopefully they turn it into a work and actually pull off Danial Bryan WM run with Cody. That's huge money. Make Rock heel. Heel Rock is way better than face Rock.

• Like 1

Who knows, but I strongly feel this might've been totally planned all along. Pretty sure the writers, The Rock, etc. know the pulse of the audience and knew that there would be a backlash, obviously.

The reason I say this was planned is because, at least in terms of the WWE faithful, they are now talking about this rather than the whole Vince situation. Maybe this is their attempt to try and change the news cycle, in whatever way possible.

• Like 3