Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

"The Rock is 100% behind Cody Rhodes

Per WOR, it’s been revealed through Raw overnight that The Rock is 100% behind Cody Rhodes and is strongly pushing the #WeWantCody movement. Rock informed staff to hand out hundreds of signs to fans as they entered the building for WWE to acknowledge the movement. It’s being said that Rock wants to make Cody bigger than the Bryan movement back in 2014 and believes WWE dropped the ball then and doesn’t want to do that again. Brian Gewirtz was seen smiling a lot backstage and seems very happy with how things are turning out across social media."

:giggle:

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

"The Rock is 100% behind Cody Rhodes

Per WOR, it’s been revealed through Raw overnight that The Rock is 100% behind Cody Rhodes and is strongly pushing the #WeWantCody movement. Rock informed staff to hand out hundreds of signs to fans as they entered the building for WWE to acknowledge the movement. It’s being said that Rock wants to make Cody bigger than the Bryan movement back in 2014 and believes WWE dropped the ball then and doesn’t want to do that again. Brian Gewirtz was seen smiling a lot backstage and seems very happy with how things are turning out across social media."

:giggle:

Of course now this story will come out, completely opposite of what has been reported by all the sources. Don't believe this at all.

• Like 2

If anyone still has any doubt that this is all staged & pre planned then you guys are still living in the 90’s.

I won’t be shocked it The Rock beats Roman & looses to Cody at WM.

The Rock was on McAfee's show and spoke about Cody.

I think they're about to build a feud between Cody and Rock now.

Also, there seems to be some WrestleMania XL Kickoff show starting at 5:30 AM IST. It will be shown on YT.

Livestream link for the show is below:

Live now! It's a glorified press event. Seems like something they put together haphazardly.

No mention or images of Vince/Brock at all. They're hyping up WM's 40 years, but not mentioning how it was Vince's brainchild, like they do almost ever year.

Edited by VelivolusDas

15 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Live now! It's a glorified press event. Seems like something they put together haphazardly.

No mention or images of Vince/Brock at all. They're hyping up WM's 40 years, but not mentioning how it was Vince's brainchild, like they do almost ever year.

Pretty good atmosphere. Can't wait for Rock to get booed!

13 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

Pretty good atmosphere. Can't wait for Rock to get booed!

Yeah, the audience is not holding back. The Rock getting boo'ed during his "Finally..." segment is crazy! Some Rocky sucks chants, too... "We want Cody, Rocky sucks" chants too...

And the audience making it clear that RR vs The Rock will NOT be the biggest WM main event.

Also, Roman with the the whole "I'll choose who I want to face, and I choose The Rock" is so lame...

:doh: :doh: :doh:

I guess this is the way forward for WWE now. They'll go back to being the whole "scripted, but make it look/feel non-scripted" way. Kinda like how it felt to us back in the Attitude-era. Especially if they're moving away from live broadcasting to streaming (Netflix) in the long-run, they can do this. And I guess that's what HHH meant when he said, "This is a new era."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VelivolusDas said:

I guess this is the way forward for WWE now. They'll go back to being the whole "scripted, but make it look/feel non-scripted" way. Kinda like how it felt to us back in the Attitude-era. Especially if they're moving away from live broadcasting to streaming (Netflix) in the long-run, they can do this. And I guess that's what HHH meant when he said, "This is a new era."

That backstage segment of Rock and Roman with HHH was really well done. Low key wish HHH wasn't retired (he has medical reasons of course).