Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

C'mon guys... we all know Which Game in WM XXVIII will steal the Show!

Damn! Im just disappointed by the selection of the main Event and the Cover Page... Face of Wrestlemania that Rock-Cena stuff! :furious::ranting:

Why havn't they choose that event as the Main Event!! Ok... I agree that its Rock's Hometown, 1 of my Fav. Wrestlers.. People's Champion.. The Most Electrifying man in the Sports Entertainment ... The Great 1..blah...blah.....

But this doesn't deserve to be Wrestlemania if there is No Mr. Wrestlemania, The STREAK @ the Main Event! Probably what I sincerely feel will be the only saviour of this year's WM and also have been saving WM since last 3 years consecutively.

Im not lying, Bcoz u guys know it very well...... The Pedigree says so.. :):D

I agree and thats what surprises me most .I think they should have saved The End of an Era match for another WM as it alone is good enough to main event .

Rock Cena has to main event especially when u consider the impact The Rock will have at WM and the 1+ year build to this match.

The fact that Takers match is not last hints to me that he will definitely not retire and 20-0 is a certainty .

Cena Rock main event hints pretty much that the Rock will win as I doubt WWE will want to finish WM with their face getting booed but u never know with the creative team.They are also rumors that Miz will interfere in the match so they could save either of the Wrestlers credibility but Id still want a clean finish and closure to this overrated feud

Kane vs Orton added to the card

So

Rock vs Cena

End of an Era

WWE Championship

WH Chamionship

Intercontinental Championship

6 on 6 GM Takes Control Match

Kane vs Orton

A decent card which is a lot better than last years card

12-Man Tag Team Match: Team Teddy Long (United States Champion Santino Marella, R-Truth, and four members TBA) vs. Team John Laurinaitis (David Otunga, Mark Henry, Christian, and three members TBA) (The winning team's General Manager will become the permanent General Manager of both RAW SuperShow and SmackDown)

Also in what could be a never before never again scenario The WWE Championship might be the first match on the card

Not really shocking and definitely wont be a never again scenario. Both title matches will be given away before the Rock Cena and the Streak match is on. The only time WWE give a sh*t about the WWE title is when Cena is involved in it.

I'm not even expecting anything from this year's WM. WM just gets worse every year.

But anyways, check out this classic Eddie Guerrero moments.

And Some Other Funny WWF/WWE Moments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTkLmAcVjGI&feature=related

Edited by Rohan Seth