Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Yes, they are advertising it. They even show Raw and Smackdown the same day now.

BTW my picks for RR win are: Bryan, Punk or Batista.

I think Punk will be screwed by HHH from winning setting up HHH vs Punk at WM. But cant see anyone else other than these 3 winning. Bryan is the obvious number 1 choice. He is going to main event WM one way or the other, maybe he gets screwed by Batista at RR and then becomes champion or no 1 contender at EC. But his main event spot and win is guaranteed at WM.

lol Show got his a*s kicked last time when he went one on one with Brock

Is WWE still real for you? It is all scripted (sorry to shatter your dreams, don't cry) Lesnar got his a*s kicked by RVD at one stage in his career.

And this time Lesnar actually ran away from Big Show when Show came out to challenge him. :lol:

Skip to 2:33 and cry :rofl:

Woah...You sure about that ? What is that, 6-8 hours after the event ? :surprise:

Ppv comes the next day now in india :D

Yes, they are advertising it. They even show Raw and Smackdown the same day now.

BTW my picks for RR win are: Bryan, Punk or Batista.

I think Punk will be screwed by HHH from winning setting up HHH vs Punk at WM. But cant see anyone else other than these 3 winning. Bryan is the obvious number 1 choice. He is going to main event WM one way or the other, maybe he gets screwed by Batista at RR and then becomes champion or no 1 contender at EC. But his main event spot and win is guaranteed at WM.

How i wish bryan main events wm. It would be epic!

Is WWE still real for you? It is all scripted (sorry to shatter your dreams, don't cry) Lesnar got his a*s kicked by RVD at one stage in his career.

And this time Lesnar actually ran away from Big Show when Show came out to challenge him. :lol:

Skip to 2:33 and cry :rofl:

:lol:

Hahaha. Abe.. there is no point of replying to person who doesnt even know the abc if wresling. Rock better wrestler then bryan? :rofl:

There is a difference between an entertainer and a WRESTLER which i cant expect guys like you to understand.

Abe jitni old wrestling videos and cds padi hain na mere pass, utni tune total nahi dekhi hongi zindagi mein.

Rock is a better entertainer then bryan. More charismatic. But to say that as a wrestler, rock is better is so so stupid that its not even funny.

Forget me, ask any and i mean any wrestling fan who has some decent knowledge and you would get your answer.

Rock better WRESTLER then bryan? :lol:

There is a difference between an entertainer and a wrestler. Wrestling wise, rock was never a grest wrestler. Never. Heck, even rock himself would admit that.

Man this hope guy is most irritating person on IVG. Rock was a brawler, not even a wrestler lol. Anyone with a tiny amount of common sense can tell that.

:loco::loco:

Not even worth arguing with these 2 jack sh*t knowledgeable persons.Rock was a brawler not a wrestler :rofl: Jesus freakin christ :doh: Infinite facepalm ambar :lol: Tum dono satiya gaye ho :lol:

@sweetpoison

Bryan is obviously not on the level of rock as far as mic skills are concerned by he aint bad either. He has his own charisma. You cant expect a wrestler to be as over as he is just by being a good technical wrestler. Angle, benoit, bret hart were never as over as bryan.

Yeah people root for him, the last RAW episodes really shows that. I wish he become better in mic and start speaking also. I did not get your last sentence - are you saying that angle,benoit,bret hart are not as good as bryan ?

Big Show throwing off Brock Lesner was awesome, i dont know how they pulled off that stunt,

Lesnar's a f**king powerhouse, and all that power when he's not even at his 100% or say even 75% :|

and all those saying BS vs Lesnar prev matches were brutal and all(FB posts), FFS that wasn't PG13, this is, so can't expect that level of stuff now from F5 vs BigSlow :|

i think Punk vs Shield should RIP, now it's time for Shield vs Wyatt's :wOOtjumpy: goddamn these script writers, saale log k G mein h2so4 daalna chahiye :furious:

also, Usos's vs Rhodes for TTC would be awesome

whats up with ICC? that belt is just being wasted ffs!

bring back the Hardcore C belt and Cruiserweight C belt, that stuff is seriously missing

Yeah people root for him, the last RAW episodes really shows that. I wish he become better in mic and start speaking also. I did not get your last sentence - are you saying that angle,benoit,bret hart are not as good as bryan ?

Big Show throwing off Brock Lesner was awesome, i dont know how they pulled off that stunt,

I didnt mean that. I meant that bret hart, angle, benoit were never as popular with the crowd like bryan is. I meant they were never as over with the crowd like bryan is. With over i meant the reaction that he gets from the crowd.

:loco::loco:

Not even worth arguing with these 2 jack sh*t knowledgeable persons.Rock was a brawler not a wrestler :rofl: Jesus freakin christ :doh: Infinite facepalm ambar :lol: Tum dono satiya gaye ho :lol:

Abe jaa.. saala wrestling ki Abc pata nahi aur discussion karne aagaya hai.. ask anyone and you would get the answer. Jaa basics ki knowledge puri kar pehle phr baat kariyo :lol: Edited by Sach4life

I didnt mean that. I meant that bret hart, angle, benoit were never as popular with the crowd like bryan is. I meant they were never as over with the crowd like bryan is. With over i meant the reaction that he gets from the crowd.

bold part....give this guy a cookie will ya...i mean for benoit part, i agree, but Bret and Angle, LULZ u need to re-watch WWF again :rofl:

• Like 1

bold part....give this guy a cookie will ya...i mean for benoit part, i agree, but Bret and Angle, LULZ u need to re-watch WWF again :rofl:

Abe i didnt mean popular is general sense. I meant over as THE MAN for wwe. Bret and angle, no matter how good they were, were never THE man for wwe. They were never the Money drawers for wwe like the rock, austin or cena have been. Bret was to some extent but again he was never as over as the bryan seems to be at the moment and its not my opinion. Its a fact. Hart was a big draw in canada but thats about it. No disrespect to him though as his matches were superb. I am not saying that bryan is a big draw now or anything like that. But he can be one if wwe plays it smart. I haven't seen anyone as over as him since austin.

The vast majority - if not the entire audience - was eating out of the palm of Bryan's hand. I haven't seen thatsince the attitude era.

Edited by Sach4life

I actually agree with Sach. Guys like Benoit,Angle or Bret never arose so much response from the crowd. Maybe Rock or Austin during certain stages of their careers but never these guys.

I think they're booking Brock against Undertaker. Lesnar destroyed Henry and maybe he'll destroy Show at rumble.This can set up pretty good heat for lesnar.

Okay. Now get out of this topic and imagine SRK and Torress mud wrestling somewhere. Shoo.

I wish he become better in mic and start speaking also.

Best promo by him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98x16cqW9ns

Edited by Big Boss

Watching that thumbnail, Man they really screwed up Miz, didn't they.I think that has to be the worst drop of a superstar in recent years.I remember people hailing him as a potential 'face of the company' couple years back. I think Stephanie put it best," There's nothing worse than a superstar who peaks too early". :mellow: