Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

@Ph3N0M: Mate, I finally saw the last of the matches you had suggested, the one between AJ Styles and Bully Ray in TLMS match. Terrific match to say the least. That jump from the lighting pole onto the table 20 feet below by AJ was unreal!!

Seriously, the recent Impact matches in TNA seem so pale when compared to matches like these from the yester-years. No comparison can even be drawn in terms of sheer feats performed in earlier matches.

After watching all the matches that you recommended to me (and a big thank-you once again for them!) my favorite one stands to be the one between James Storm and Bobby Roode in a amazingly violent 'Street Fight' match at Bound for Glory in 2012. One of the greatest matches I have seen!! :majesty:

Yeah Paul Heyman is brilliant on the mic.

And that Roddy Piper tribute video was so touching..

And anyone looking forward to Ultima Lucha? Its going to be a brilliant event with lots of awesome wrestling and fun.

My predictions

Pentagon Jr defeats Vampiro

Blue Demon Jr defeats Texano

Fenix wins the Gift of the gods championship

Alberto El Patron defeats Johnny Mundo

Mill Muertes defeats Prince Puma

899ef8651617e51aeae0a7df21763d89.jpg

Ultima Lucha was a great PPV. Loved all the matches except Texano vs Blue Demon. My favorite matches were Prince Puma vs Mill Muertes and Alberto El Patron vs Johnny Mundo and best match in regards to storytelling was Vampiro vs Pentagon Jr. All except one of my predictions were correct. Ultima Lucha was better than any WWE PPV this year and so it gets an 8/10. Hoping for a season 2 renewal...

Watched last two episodes of Impact. Matt Hardy vs EC3 was brutal and awesome. but the end felt a bit anti-climatic to me. Also, could it be more obvious that Jeff Jarrett (or someone related to him) laid out Bully Ray?

After being sick for the greater part of last week, finally got around to watching RAW today afternoon. Probably only liked the main event... good match. Oh yes, and loved that moment when Charlotte speared Nikki Bella!

Was waiting for Lesnar's segment but it ended up being so darn short... :wallbash:

Now, to watch last week's TNA Impact.

Edited by Black_Hawk

15 minutes of super hard-hitting and fast paced action, must watch for anyone who thinks matches are getting boring these days, Katsuyori Shibata vs Kota Ibushi:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zzl9v_katsuyori-shibata-vs-kota-ibushi-7-29-15_sport

• Like 1

The crowd in Seattle was amazing on RAW today... loved it! DB setting them on fire with all the "YES" chants... whew! :punk:

KO vs Cesaro vs Orton... great match! That was the main event for me. Also, each time Charlotte spears an opponent, the way she screams in fury pumping her fists... I like it!

Stephen Amell... great jump into the ring, LoL!

Edited by Black_Hawk

RAW was good, even though there was no Paul Hymen segment, that's how good RAW was B)

and that Triple Threat Match, was just brilliant, that's how a TT match has to be done

and the Viper, oh my goodness, oh my wow, great performance :good: and cesaro is just shining every week and KO is also damn good :good:

Edited by Pushy

RAW was good, even though there was no Paul Hymen segment, that's how good RAW was B)

and that Triple Threat Match, was just brilliant, that's how a TT match has to be done

and the Viper, oh my goodness, oh my wow, great performance :good: and cesaro is just shining every week and KO is also damn good :good:

Seriously, agreed. It's really amazing how Orton pushes his performance to such great levels... with the new RAW talents like Cesaro, KO and Rollins.

Boring Ra apart from New Day, Triple Threat, Stardust and DBry segment.

Main event was a dud. Also wtf is the deal with constant KO fat jokes?

it's the internet(IWC), and it's great to see that wrestlers are acknowledging it, even Rollins said the "Straight Outta Nowhere" meme, lel

15 minutes of super hard-hitting and fast paced action, must watch for anyone who thinks matches are getting boring these days, Katsuyori Shibata vs Kota Ibushi:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2zzl9v_katsuyori-shibata-vs-kota-ibushi-7-29-15_sport

Watched the video right now... that was a really intense fright! :punk:

Can't believe Ibushi lost it like that at the end!

Also, I noticed at about 10 minutes into the video, both Ibushi and Shibata were outside of the ring. The count began and it crossed 10 till both wrestlers made their way back to the ring. How long does the count go on usually?

Also, the venue of this match is the same place where WWE's 'The Beast in the East' in July was held right, the Ryōgoku Kokugikan?

Edited by Black_Hawk