Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Holy sh*t. TNA just announced a show in Baton Rouge on October 31st. Gonna be my first wrestling event. Can't wait for the ticket sales to begin! HYPE HYPE HYPE

http://www.impactwrestling.com/EVENTS/item/6596-Oct-31-Baton-Rouge,-LA-(Hardcore-Halloween-Tour)

Edited by Ph3N0M

I'll just watch it in the evening repeat telecast in glorious standard definition. Any predictions on the matches?

Owens vs Cesaro - Owens wins

Cena vs Rollins - LOLCena wins either by DQ or clean.

Brock vs Taker- Double countout/No contest/Double Disqualification

Ziggler vs Rusev - Rusev wins

Orton vs Sheamus - Orton wins

Divas match- Team Sasha Banks wins

Tag team match - New Day wins

Superheroes match- Arrow and Mr. Anti-Gravity wins

Intercontinental match - Ryback wins

Tag team match- Bray&Harper wins

I'll just watch it in the evening repeat telecast in glorious standard definition. Any predictions on the matches?

Owens vs Cesaro - Owens wins ======================= Cesaro

Cena vs Rollins - LOLCena wins either by DQ or clean. ======================= DQ or Cena with Sheamus cashing in

Brock vs Taker- Double countout/No contest/Double Disqualification ======================= KANE!

Ziggler vs Rusev - Rusev wins ======================= DQ or not a clean finish, next PPV mixed tag team match PLAYA!

Orton vs Sheamus - Orton wins ======================= Orton

Divas match- Team Sasha Banks wins ======================= PCB

Tag team match - New Day wins ======================= PTP

Superheroes match- Arrow and Mr. Anti-Gravity wins ======================= Should be a no brainer, Amell wins

Intercontinental match - Ryback wins ======================= Ryback

Tag team match- Bray&Harper wins ======================= Shield

Fantastic main event on SD... Dean Ambrose on fire! :majesty:

Also, Ryback putting Big Show through the barricading was amazing!

Predictions for SummerSlam:

Fatal 4-Way Tag Team Match: Prime Time Players Win

Ryback vs Big Show vs The Miz: Ryback Win

Bray Wyatt & Luke Harper vs Roman Reigns & Dean Ambrose: The Wyatt's Win

Neville & Stephen Amell vs Stardust & King Barrett: Neville & Stephen Amell Win

Kevin Owens vs Cesaro: Cesaro Win!!

Team Bella vs Team B.A.D vs Team PCB.: Team PCB Win... I want to see Charlotte spear the hell out of Nikki Bella!

Dolph Ziggler vs Rusev: "Rusev Udrya Rusev Machka"! :lol:

Brock Lesnar vs The Undertaker: The Beast is about to win once again when the lights go out and...Kane returns :devil:

Randy Orton vs Sheamus: Randy Orton

John Cena vs Seth Rollins: Cena Wins

Some possible outcomes in the Undertaker vs Lesnar match at SummerSlam:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2552894-brock-lesnar-vs-undertaker-best-possible-outcomes-at-wwe-summerslam-2015

Yeah Kane returning is a good possibility. However I'm not sure if seeing the same old masked Kane will be any fun. I want to see the old 1997 Kane complete with long hair and vintage attire. And Kane will turn on the Undertaker or Lesnar?

I mean Brock took out Kane and thus reignited his old evil persona and hence he could be grateful to Brock and beat down Taker instead for stealing his glory or something. This would be better than just turning Kane face and beat up Lesnar. Either way you can find out what happens for only $9.99

Or Free

• Like 1

Kane's old mask resting in glass case in HHH's office!! About damn time he picked it up and got into his monster suit again... :devil::punk:

Whether Kane will turn on Lesnar or the Undertaker... interesting point. But, at this juncture what has he got to gain by turning against his brother?

Kane's old mask resting in glass case in HHH's office!! About damn time he picked it up and got into his monster suit again... :devil::punk:

Whether Kane will turn on Lesnar or the Undertaker... interesting point. But, at this juncture what has he got to gain by turning against his brother?

Last wrestlemania match?

I don't want to see him in the last mask that we wore. His original attire, or the 2002 one :fear:

Aag me jhauns de iss laal machine ko.

On a serious note, Undertaker himself has little business closing out Summerslam which already has a dual championship world title match (it's just disrespectful to the two titles), and that irrelevant character of Kane has even less of a business being that close to the main event.

Aag me jhauns de iss laal machine ko.

On a serious note, Undertaker himself has little business closing out Summerslam which already has a dual championship world title match (it's just disrespectful to the two titles), and that irrelevant character of Kane has even less of a business being that close to the main event.

Smarky, go back!

I have no problem with Undertaker if he was fit, sadly his age has caight up with him and a single tombstone sees him flailing around wildly trying to control himself. Dual championship is respectful or disrespectful, we'll get to know after the finish.

And don't you dare say a bad word about my Kane. He's to me what AJ styles is to you.