Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I meant the fact that the dual championship match is not the last match is disrespectful to the titles. Actually having a dual championship match is not disrespectful at all, and it should have been perceived as a big deal.

i was thinking about the same thing

Sting intereferes and causes Taker the greatest revenge re-match of all time

sets Sting v Taker for WM for retirement match :|

no matter who becomes heel or face, both gonna get cheered, so :|

Edited by Pushy

Yup, Sting showing up would pave the way for a Taker vs Sting match at WM next year! But after this match... how does WWE take Lesnar's story forward? If Cena happens to win at SummerSlam and becomes the champ again then might be that Lesnar comes back to go beast mode on him?

Too bad I can't wake up at 4 in the morning tomorrow since I don't want to stay slumped on my table at office all groggy! Will watch SS in the evening...

Really looking forward to nxt brooklyn

B-B-B-BUT why not have Kane interfere and then Sting interferes to help Lesnar as he's only a mortal. After that they can build up to Sting v/s Oldertaker

And Miley was just found crying in a corner after reading this.

Whilst making AJ styles her bitch.

Takeove was epic B)

Ready for SS, Chole Chawal getting heated bishes B/

Owens vs Cesaro - Cesaro
Cena vs Rollins - LOLCena wins / Sheamus cashing in
Brock vs Taker- Taker with shenanigans
Ziggler vs Rusev - Rusev wins
Orton vs Sheamus - This again? Shameus loses only to cash in later
Divas match- Team PCB
Tag team match - New Day wins
Superheroes match- Arrow and Mr. Anti-Gravity wins - Superheros
Intercontinental match - NO One Wins - Crowd loses
Tag team match- Bray&Harper wins - Heel turn, Wyatts win

Thanks Jon Stewart... now we get to see a statue of Seth Rollins besides all the Legends of WWE... LoL!! But with all honesty, Rollins was amazing in the match.

Glad that team PCB won... Charlotte kickin' some serious Team Bella a*s!

What a messy ending to the match between Taker and Lesnar...

ppv was nice, but god wtf who the f**k thought of that ending to an epic match? so horrible :|

butt butt butt

star matches, yes not one, but two, Rollins and Owens

did not fully watch Orton v Sheamus, so cant say about that

NUUUUU DEIIIII was good

neville match good too

divas match was also good

can't wait for RAW, hope Lesnar F5's the sh*t out of charles robinson, lel :rofl::roflroll:

BUT STILL, dat end :doh:

also, what was so awesome about Taker laughing back at Brock? that looked way weird, why the f**k were commentators selling that sh*t? ch0tya Cole n JBL :rofl:

iDunno wut they get by bringing up Orton's momentum and making him lose! what they could have instead was make Orton win which would put him in line for a future championship match against Sheamus...that is after losing, Sheamus would cash in MiTB on Rollins and Win the WWE Championship, could have been interesting that way :|

Edited by Pushy

ppv was nice, but god wtf who the f**k thought of that ending to an epic match? so horrible :|

butt butt butt

star matches, yes not one, but two, Rollins and Owens

did not fully watch Orton v Sheamus, so cant say about that

NUUUUU DEIIIII was good

neville match good too

divas match was also good

can't wait for RAW, hope Lesnar F5's the sh*t out of charles robinson, lel :rofl::roflroll:

BUT STILL, dat end :doh:

also, what was so awesome about Taker laughing back at Brock? that looked way weird, why the f**k were commentators selling that sh*t? ch0tya Cole n JBL :rofl:

Looked real funny to me too but the live crowd took it all in.

Sad to not see IT's GOTTA BE, IT's GOTTA BE KANE!!!

I feel SummerSlam was an above average but not good PPV. I was expecting either Reigns or Ambrose to turn heel so it was disappointing that it was your traditional faces win tag match. Rollins winning both titles by pinning Cena was very unexpected but atleast he pinned Cena although John Stewart(WTF?) interfering made no sense whatsoever.

I would rather Triple H or Ric Flair have had interfered. Would have made 100X more sense.

Taker Lesnar match was good until the stupid finish. Really stupid finish. It reminded me of the Taker vs CM Punk submission match from Breaking Point 2009.

Also Brock Lesnar refusing to give up and passing out does not make Taker the winner. The referee is supposed to lift the hands up three times. It has always been that way so why change the rules when its convenient to do so?

Really freaking stupid finish.

SummerSlam 2015 gets a 6/10 from me.

I feel SummerSlam was an above average but not good PPV. I was expecting either Reigns or Ambrose to turn heel so it was disappointing that it was your traditional faces win tag match. Rollins winning both titles by pinning Cena was very unexpected but atleast he pinned Cena although John Stewart(WTF?) interfering made no sense whatsoever.

I would rather Triple H or Ric Flair have had interfered. Would have made 100X more sense.

Taker Lesnar match was good until the stupid finish. Really stupid finish. It reminded me of the Taker vs CM Punk submission match from Breaking Point 2009.

Also Brock Lesnar refusing to give up and passing out does not make Taker the winner. The referee is supposed to lift the hands up three times. It has always been that way so why change the rules when its convenient to do so?

Really freaking stupid finish.

SummerSlam 2015 gets a 6/10 from me.

I think they're going more with the MMA route in that regard.

Seth Rollins match was so good. He pulled off some amazing moves. That power up to lift Cena for AA was epic. Heck he even hit a better AA. And Frog Splash was perfect too. He is best in WWE currently. Ending was fun too. Nice to see crowd booing the sh*t outta Cena at yet another major PPV. Faith in humanity restored again.