Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Stone Cold's podcast with Edge and Christian was great... :punk:

Btw, I always wondered what the Japanese tattoo on Seth Rollin's back meant. Never got around to actually Googling it but today did so and here is the explanation from Rollins himself:

Thought I would share it here. :)

Season premiere of RAW... except for the Cena vs Sheamus match liked nothing too much honestly.

The entire Bella sisters switching parody is getting bloody boring. For the love of God I hope Charlotte knocks Nikki's head off at NoC. :catfight:

Main event was... :yawn:

Night of Champions 2015 - My Predictions:

Neville and The Lucha Dragons vs. Stardust and The Ascension: Stardust and The Ascension Wins. (Meh, who cares!).

Seth Rollins vs Sting: Sting Wins and then Sheamus cashes in! (Respect the "Hawk! :P)

Seth Rollins vs John Cena: Seth Rollins Wins.

Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns, and TBA vs. The Wyatt Family: The Wyatt Family Wins.

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev (with Summer Rae): I errr... this I honestly can't figure out!

The New Day vs. The Dudley Boyz: The Dudley Boyz win and break some tables at that!!

Ryback vs Kevin Owens: KO Wins (?)

Nikki Bella vs Charlotte: Charlotte Wins (And I hope she spears the living daylights out of Nikki!). :punk:

Stupid WWE said that Sting has beaten 9 former WWE champions. They must be counting Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Sid Vicious, Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and Big Show, all beaten by him in WCW. But they didn't count Kurt Angle, RVD and Jeff Hardy beaten more recently. Stupid hypocrisy of omitting certain information and presenting it as truth on whim, while still not doing that whenever they please (like world tag team title counts of the Dudleys).

Edited by Ph3N0M
  • Like 1

Good Steel Cage Lethal Lockdown match on TNA Impact this week. Once the weapons were legal the match really picked up pace!

Was humiliating to see...

Jeff Jarrett slither his way out of the ring like that after being trashed!

Also, I thought the fifth member from TNA somehow would be

Bobby Roode.

Perhaps with a little bit of more persuasion Shera would have made Abyss dance :P

Sad news is maybe after December this year Impact wrestling might be all but gone:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/blakeoestriecher/2015/09/16/destination-americas-cancellation-of-tna-impact-wrestling-is-a-big-loss-for-pro-wrestling/

Booked VIP ticket (costed me $100 and it includes a front row seat along with meet and greet with the main eventers) to TNA's show in Baton Rouge on October 31st. This is going to be my first wrestling event live! Here is the card:

STEEL CAGE TNA WORLD TITLE MATCH:
EC3 vs Matt Hardy

STEEL CAGE MATCH:
Eric Young vs Abyss

TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH (1st time ever)
The Wolves vs Kurt Angle and Bobby Roode

Gail Kim vs Awesome Kong

NO DQ MATCH:
Robbie E vs Jessie Godderz

Crazzy Steve vs Tyrus

Plus a special appearance by Jeff Hardy

• Like 1

Stupid WWE said that Sting has beaten 9 former WWE champions. They must be counting Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Sid Vicious, Steve Austin, Mick Foley, and Big Show, all beaten by him in WCW. But they didn't count Kurt Angle, RVD and Jeff Hardy beaten more recently. Stupid hypocrisy of omitting certain information and presenting it as truth on whim, while still not doing that whenever they please (like world tag team title counts of the Dudleys).

Why would wwe acknowledge his wins outside wwe? They don't even acknowledge TNA exists lol.

Why would wwe acknowledge his wins outside wwe? They don't even acknowledge TNA exists lol.

Read my post more clearly. They acknowledge it when they like in a pretty hypocritical way. For example, Dudleys are a 23 time tag team champions to them, while whatever Sting did during the time the Dudleys won their later championships does not exist.

Liked the fact that Charlotte won the Diva's Championship but would have loved it if she had not injured her leg and been more vicious in the match.

Seth Rollins... :majesty:

The last scorpion deathlock which Stinger went for and lost control... I felt it was a tad weird. I mean he did get a clean lock on Rollins but suddenly the situation got reversed very quickly.

Wasn't expecting the return of the

Big Red Machine!