Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

I hope this WWE event happening in India is not as bad as last event.. BC Infrastructure hai nahi aur event host karney chaltey hai..

Last event was terrible and embarrassing to watch..I went with my cousins and they all hated it... bc 5k kharch kiya uss ghatiya poorly organized event k liye..

Kane received most cheer from audience...More than HHH :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

I hope this WWE event happening in India is not as bad as last event.. BC Infrastructure hai nahi aur event host karney chaltey hai..

Last event was terrible and embarrassing to watch..I went with my cousins and they all hated it... bc 5k kharch kiya uss ghatiya poorly organized event k liye..

Kane received most cheer from audience...More than HHH :D

Where did you attend the show? It's been more than a decade. I'm sure infrastructure has improved. I am going there. Are you?

It was Raw Tour of India - Indira Gandhi Stadium.. 2002 or 4 may be, saal yaad nahi. :scratchchin:

Most Hilarious moment of that event was when Jeff Hardy entrance music stopped playing moment he entered the arena :rofl: Sabko Bahut burra lag raha tha Hardy k liye lol

Aur kuch second k liye light bhi chalegi gayi thi :lol:

I'm sure infrastructure has improved. I am going there. Are you?

Yeah Infrastructure is better now but still it's not that great i heard..

And no iam not going. Iam done with WWE. .I don't like any of these new wrestlers.

If you are going then take some pics if possible :P

It was Raw Tour of India - Indira Gandhi Stadium.. 2002 or 4 may be, saal yaad nahi. :scratchchin:

Most Hilarious moment of that event was when Jeff Hardy entrance music stopped playing moment he entered the arena :rofl: Sabko Bahut burra lag raha tha Hardy k liye lol

Aur kuch second k liye light bhi chalegi gayi thi :lol:

Yeah Infrastructure is better now but still it's not that great i heard..

And no iam not going. Iam done with WWE. .I don't like any of these new wrestlers.

If you are going then take some pics if possible :P

It was 2002. I was a kid then so I couldn't go and watch it live. I will surely take pics and post them here. I was a fan of Jeff Hardy. Too bad he is with TNA now. I wish CM Punk was still with the company. Now that Cesaro is out, none of my favorites are coming afaik. If Finn & Joe makes main roster debut by then and comes to India then it would be wonderful.

Edited by santanu18

It was 2002. I was a kid then so I couldn't go and watch it live. I will surely take pics and post them here. I was a fan of Jeff Hardy. Too bad he is with TNA now. I wish CM Punk was still with the company. Now that Cesaro is out, none of my favorites are coming afaik. If Finn & Joe makes main roster debut by then and comes to India then it would be wonderful.

Sorry about your damn luck! ;) : James Storm