Jump to content

Wrestling fans


nosextillim18
 Share

Recommended Posts

WWE can kiss my butt. Pretty sure it's ruined wrestling for a lot of people.

 

Viva NXT. Finally, we get to see Cesaro vs Neville.

That must be an old match I guess, Cesaro is out of action.

 

I was starting to Enjoy raw and today's raw completely ruined it. It ruined the Royal rumble match which I always enjoy :\

Boooooman reigns will defend his title in a royal rumble match :\ And they need him to look super strong more stronger than I kick out at 2 no matter what fruity pebble cena :\

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The sports-entertainment world has been buzzing this week with speculation that WWE has signed four massive international Superstars.

 

Numerous media outlets reported Monday that AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson and Luke “Doc” Gallows — most recently of New Japan Pro Wrestling — are in negotiations to compete under the WWE banner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its happening isn't it?

 

STyeEFH.png

WTF. No! Hopefully its a ploy by WWE to show AJ how interested they are in pulling him in. Though they don't work that way usually and just buy a "superstar" before advertising him. f**k I hate this.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Definitely. Which stand? The 15th card looks better plus day 1 energy should be better. I'll make the booking this week.

 

Anyone else? Aft, BigBoss?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North category 2-144

 

WTF. No! Hopefully its a ploy by WWE to show AJ how interested they are in pulling him in. Though they don't work that way usually and just buy a "superstar" before advertising him. f**k I hate this.

They have signed him, He is rumored to debut to the main roster and not stop by at NXT.

 

 

Cena is out of action, Shoulder surgery for a turn rota tor cuff. which makes taker without an opponent which can be utilized for an upcoming talent to give that huge push :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Did Jericho just return to the main roster? Read somewhere about something like that.

 

The sports-entertainment world has been buzzing this week with speculation that WWE has signed four massive international Superstars.

Numerous media outlets reported Monday that AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson and Luke “Doc” Gallows — most recently of New Japan Pro Wrestling — are in negotiations to compete under the WWE banner.

 

WWE-only fans may not realize how big AJ Styles and Shinsuke Nakamura are. They can be parts of bigger matches on a stage like WrestleMania than pretty much anyone on the current roster, yet WWE will just destroy that opportunity, which is why I don't want them to land in the WWE. Just watch their match from the January 4th show this year, WWE would never allow them to have matches as good, it's always going to be the f**king retarded "WWE style":

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3ky0fe_aj-styles-vs-nakamura-shinsuke-njpw-wrestle-kingdom-10_sport

 

North category 2-144

 

They have signed him, He is rumored to debut to the main roster and not stop by at NXT.

 

 

Cena is out of action, Shoulder surgery for a turn rota tor cuff. which makes taker without an opponent which can be utilized for an upcoming talent to give that huge push :D

Don't post as if it's confirmed, because it's not. Heck, the last thing I read said:

 

 

IWGP Intercontinental champion Shinsuke Nakamura acknowledged in an interview with Tokyo Sports that he is indeed leaving New Japan at the end of January, when his current contract expires. In the interview (you can read a Google translated version at this link), Nakamura notes that he has plans to reach the world on a bigger stage via WWE. WWE sources indicate the two sides have not spoken officially (due to the contract status, there is a big concern internally about what might be considered tampering for all the obvious reasons). That said, as previously reported on PWInsider.com, Nakamura reached out to WWE about potential interest in him a year ago but by the time WWE responded (after the 2015 WrestleKingdom Dome show), he had already signed a one year deal with NJPW. Nakamura remains the IWGP IC champion, but it would appear NJPW is paving the way for Kenny Omega to take that championship. Although there is rampant speculation about WWE signing Nakamura, AJ Styles, Karl Anderson and Doc/Luke Gallows, the reality remains that none of the quartet have been signed yet and none will be until they are legally free and clear to do so (currently, only Styles and Gallows would be) and if and when they take and pass WWE medical and physical examinations. It is believed there's been communication between at least Gallows and Styles and WWE, although all sides are trying to keep it quiet, with the exception of WWE driving traffic to their website and social media with speculative stories. As Dave Scherer reported today during the "We Don't Need No Stinkin' Name Show" in the PWInsider Elite section (which you can subscribe to by clicking here), those articles are said to have been a HHH call with the idea that WWE shouldn't let other websites get traffic and attention for a story they can also benefit from. PWInsider.com has also confimed that WWE has been in discussions with another NJPW performer, Roppongi Vice member Rocky Romero about a potential deal with the company as well. Romero has been down to the WWE Performance Center numerous times in 2015 helping with training. It's unknown whether his potential deal is to come in as a performer or work as a Coach.

Some more questions answered on PWInsider:

http://pwinsider.com/article/98860/styles-bullet-club-nakamura-and-wwe-your-questions-answered.html?p=1

From that article:

 

 

So, I have a bunch of questions about the New Japan talents signing with WWE. First, what is the likelihood they have already signed but are playing coy?

None of the four have signed anything. Anyone claiming they have signed WWE deals, as of today, would be wrong. Based on what we are hearing, WWE wants them all, but they have to be free and legally clear to sign (right now, only Luke Gallows and AJ Styles are) and would have to pass WWE medical testing, which we are told no one has undergone. Only if and when they past testing, they would be signed. It's not a simple deal and no matter the level of hype, nothing trumps WWE medical evaluations. Ask Daniel Bryan or Nigel McGuinness.

It's Meltzer who is reporting that they are all in fact signed, which is not correct. PWInsider is always more legit historically.

 

More:

 

UPDATED x3: On the latest edition of Wrestling Observer Radio (via wrestlinginc.com), Dave Meltzer spoke more about the situation. Meltzer noted that the sort of money being offered to Styles and Nakamura are not for NXT deals; they are for main roster spots. When discussing the men leaving New Japan, he also noted that there are Royal Rumble surprises planned and some of these names could appear in the match.

UPDATE x2: NJPW ran their WrestleKingdom follow up event this morning, and some interesting storyline things happened. According to puroresuspirit.net, Bullet Club turned on AJ Styles during the New Japan Pro Wrestling Dash event in Korakuen Hall in Tokyo, Japan this morning; Kenny Omega took control and leadership of the group. Anderson, Gallows, and Hall tried to help Styles. The Young Bucks sided with Omega. This was Styles’ final scheduled appearance with NJPW. Omega also defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a tag match during the show, setting himself up as the next challenger.v

 

I f**king hate this development. WWE is going to screw AJ Styles' legacy (similar to how they screwed Sting's). At least Sting was not physically able to work good matches, but AJ Styles is one of the best wrestlers right now and they are going to shove him to the likes of Roman Reigns and John Cena. I wish I could hypnotize Bob Carter and make him give AJ whatever he wants. It may still be possible seeing how James Storm came back to TNA saying WWE didn't pay him enough. He just used the WWE to leverage a better deal from TNA. It's really wishful thinking depending on how much the WWE are really interested in AJ Styles.

Edited by Ph3N0M
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Phenom vs phenom at WM. Winner gets to keep the Phenom moniker.

AJ Styles is not called Phenom anywhere, don't get mistaken by my handle. :P

 

Man I don't want to watch the WWE again, I just cannot stand it everytime I watch it. One PPV (Wrestlemania) a year is too much for me. Will need to try to watch again if AJ shows up. :(

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...