Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Good to know I'm not the only one who cannot stand it. I cannot remember the last time i watched a full wwe show without fast forward. Even with fast forward its too much to bear. This most recent Vince Reigns storyline is utter garbage. I love AJ Styles. He's gonna ruin his credibility if he joins WWE and he also knows it. But then its difficult to say no to the kind of money only wwe can afford to give you.

You say you cannot stand it, yet you watch so many shows, fast forward or not. I have been in the mode of watching Wrestlemania only for at least 5-6 years. BTW, WWE also cannot afford to buy out everyone. James Storm rejoined TNA because they were paying him twice of what WWE agreed to. The Young Bucks have previously declined WWE to work the indies/NJPW because of money. So the WWE does have potential to buy out most people (even that is debatable, Dixie has shown to have deep pockets at times due to her billionaire dad), but it won't do that unless it absolutely wants the talent for some reason to justify paying that much. It would be interesting if Dixie throws a million dollar contract at AJ right now.

Also, sometimes money is not everything as well:

After having discussions with WWE, Bad Luck Fale has decided to re-up with New Japan. Pro Wrestling Sheets reports that Fale has signed a new two-year contract with NJPW after deciding that he wanted to make it to the companys main event scene.

As has been reported, New Japans contracts are traditionally for one year each but the company has signed both Fale and Rocky Romero to two year deals after AJ Styles, Shinsuke Nakamura, Karl Anderson and Doc Gallows gave their notices after the Tokyo Dome show. Fale did have talks with WWE about leaving, but confirmed his intention to stay on Facebook where he posted, I will stay with NJPW because they believed in me when I was nobody. That means more than anything materialistic.

Edited by Ph3N0M

It would be interesting if Dixie throws a million dollar contract at AJ right now.

lolololololol

Isn't money the reason why AJ left TNA? They wanted him to take a pay cut.

That sinking ship needs money to stay afloat right now. They can't even pay their talents properly forget poaching other stars.

Storm rejoined because he has guaranteed money clause in his contract and he is on good terms with the wwe guys.

Also lets not act if TNA is any better than WWE story wise. This recent Matt Hardy-EC3 feud is total garbage.

You know your show is bad when your own fans resort to chanting New Day Rocks.

Updated WWE Live India Match Card – 16th January 2016

• Roman Reigns vs. Rusev

• Demon Kane vs. Big Show

Charlotte vs. Summer Rae

Ryback vs. Bray Wyatt

Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Breeze

New Day vs. Usos (Tag Team Titles)

Lovepreet vs. Chad Gable

Satender vs. Jason Jordan

For those who don't know Chad Gable is an Olympian and he is a great technical wrestler as well as Regal or maybe more. Even Jason Jordan has improved a lot since his debut in NXT. I am glad to see these two of my favorite amateur wrestlers coming here.

lolololololol

Isn't money the reason why AJ left TNA? They wanted him to take a pay cut.

That sinking ship needs money to stay afloat right now. They can't even pay their talents properly forget poaching other stars.

Storm rejoined because he has guaranteed money clause in his contract and he is on good terms with the wwe guys.

Also lets not act if TNA is any better than WWE story wise. This recent Matt Hardy-EC3 feud is total garbage.

You know your show is bad when your own fans resort to chanting New Day Rocks.

I'm not acting as if TNA is any better story wise. Mainstream wrestling has been sh*t for a while. But let's not act as if TNA can't throw money when they really want to. Last time, they decided to not throw as much money on AJ, but if they really want to, they can. Throwing more money at James Storm shows that at least.

So leaving for Delhi tonight.W

Would be catching the 15th show with mah bruh Nemo.

Jason and Gable are coming, so is New Day :wub:

Imma hit on Charlotte :devil:

JJ & Gable are not on 15th card. I hope they get included. On which stand did you get your tickets at? Will you be wearing CM Punk's tee? I am planning to do so. I just hope they don't eject/prevent me from attending the show.

Dave Meltzer reported on today’s installment of Wrestling Observer Radio that Rusevinjured his knee at the WWE Live Event in Bossier City, Louisiana on Saturday night.

The injury is reportedly not serious, and Rusev is expected to return to action before the Royal Rumble event.

A whatsapp group has been created by for the LIVE event, Do ping him your numbers

So leaving for Delhi tonight.W

Would be catching the 15th show with mah bruh Nemo.

Jason and Gable are coming, so is New Day :wub:

Imma hit on Charlotte :devil:

PM me your numbers. We have an IVG whatsapp group going. Let's all go in together. And Charlotte, when Nikki's going to be there? :chair:

PM me your numbers. We have an IVG whatsapp group going. Let's all go in together. And Charlotte, when Nikki's going to be there? :chair:

Nikki has been replaced by Summer Rae. Nikki had a neck injury in Nov I guess. Summer Rae is better than Nikki any day. Who wants to see fake stuff when there is someone with real deal? :P

I would have loved to see Paige though. I wonder what's her status, suspended/injured/storyline break.

Guys need HELP.

So my friend(in bangalore) who bought tickets, couriered it to Nemo's address in ghaziabad. Nem was supposed to watch with me.

The courier was supposed to be delivered on tuesday, and showed out for delivery on tuesday.

Now no tickets delivered and on entering tracking number it says invalid number.

I think they stole/lost it.

Bookmyshow is like, *beep* you, we no care. Is there any way I can still watch?

I have the purchase email and everything.

The courier guys are like no valid tracking number, cant help

The sender's courier place is like, phauch jaana chaiye, we cant help it. .

Edited by CM Sunny