Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Bad, bad PPV.

What was that, 2-1 up on the fall count and Sasha taps out with just 2 seconds remaining on the clock? Then, as if that wasn't enough she ends up with a bad knee and in a bloody mess... importantly with a preposterous result. Horrible. Downright horrible! :rant:

Same thing happened during baley vs sasha iron match . This only make sasha look weak taping just 2 sec before time out , not once but twice .

Benchmark in what exactly? He is one of the best talkers ever but thats about it. He is an extremely average in ring performer and someone like him can never be a benchmark unless benchmark is popularity.

Are you mad.Like seriously :O Rock is the best ring performer ever.He sells like no other.His matches are always entertaining.Simply the best he is.Dont know which Rock were you watching all these years :slap:

I guess you 2 are talking about the best wrestler but i am not.His matches were always AAA and super duper entertaining.He is the people Champs.I will whoop you 2`s Candy a*s :eyebrow:

He is overall entertaining. He has always been. No doubt on that. That doesn't make him the best in ring performer. His rivalries and matches always have good and entertaining buildup and hype. He,himself, is just average in matches alone. Even in mainstream and popular wrestlers, there are many better than him.

He is overall entertaining. He has always been. No doubt on that. That doesn't make him the best in ring performer. His rivalries and matches always have good and entertaining buildup and hype. He,himself, is just average in matches alone. Even in mainstream and popular wrestlers, there are many better than him.

According to me he is the best in ring performer.Who is yours?

Poor, poor Enzo... first the sensitivity training and then another beatdown! :samui:

Now with the Sasha and Charlotte rivalry being over (albeit in a dampening result)... now all we will get is Bailey and Charlotte with little to no story hype. Meh.

What would RAW be without Owens and Jericho :cheers: