Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

Lttp but Wrestle kingdom 11 the last two matches wow. MOTY Omega vs Okada. There is no way anything will top it this year. Phenom you really messed up knowing the result beforehand. The excitement of who's gonna win was amazing.

Okada and Omega are gods of wrestling alongwith Nakamura, Tanahashi, AJ Styles etc.

Also watched Raw and SD. Didn't watch any matches as there's no point in watching any wwe watch after that Wrestle kingdom main event.

Styles with a great promo while Cena retorting with the same tired cliche promo that I've heard many times before. Not that his promos aren't good but it's no longer interesting when you keep saying the same things million times over.

Will watch Okada vs Omega again when JR gives his commentary. His commentary will make the match even better.

I was so pissed off after Cena's promo that I am traveling 10 hours just to bring "If Cena Wins, We Riot" sign. f**king hate that guy. Want everyone in the Alamodome to chant Cena Sucks.

I was so pissed off after Cena's promo that I am traveling 10 hours just to bring "If Cena Wins, We Riot" sign. f**king hate that guy. Want everyone in the Alamodome to chant Cena Sucks.

Yeah i better hope he doesn't win. He doesn't need the win. What he needs is a clean loss to AJ setting up Taker vs Cena at WM while Styles goes to Mania as Champ defending against Nakamura or Joe. The best thing we can hope for. The only thing that will make WM 33 great is Taker vs Cena and Styles vs Nakamura/Joe. Rest are just dressings like Brock /Goldberg rematch, Kevin Ownes vs Jericho vs Rollins. Better not have Roman Reigns anywhere near the main event. He can be on the pre - show.

Just watched Omega vs Okada. Man, I knew the result and the match length beforehand, but still had goosebumps during that ending stretch. I can imagine people losing their sh*t watching live. I can't think of a better match recently, or ever. Here is a link for anyone interested (how can one not be if one claims oneself to be a wrestling fan?):

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x57ihg1_njpw-kazuchika-okada-c-vs-kenny-omega_sport

:)

Like I said this was on entirely another level. And Omega never even got to hit the one winged angel, whilst taking all those rainmakers :P Can't remember the last time a match having me as much on the edge of the seat as this one, so many great spots in that one

tumblr_ojf6hapUIv1s05wxzo1_400.gif

Kenny's version of rainmaker

tumblr_ojf670KM4P1s05wxzo2_400.gif

tumblr_oje4mrP2Jq1s05wxzo2_400.gif

tumblr_ojbmipNitH1szdwa6o1_400.gif

Lttp but Wrestle kingdom 11 the last two matches wow. MOTY Omega vs Okada. There is no way anything will top it this year.

Yeah same, its hard to imagine anything will. Their rivalry is far from over though so maybe the rematch will ;)

Why you hate cena so much?

Ruined the careers of a bunch of guys like Wade Barett, Bray Wyatt, Rusev, and a whole lot of up and coming guys.

Many people think that losing to Cena is not bad but history shows a lot of careers got ruined after losing to Cena in a feud.

Cena and Triple H have ruined a lot of careers.

People don't hate Cena because its trendy, they hate him because he never changes. His character is so stale even he knows it but he is not allowed by Vince to become heel because he sells millions of dollars worth of merchandise as a face.

That and how many careers he ruined.

I've always loved the new smackdown theme but i just listened to the full song and its so good. It really captures what smackdown is all about. It really pumps you up. Great theme song.

Lol at cena has ruined many careers [emoji38]

Do you have any evidence against the fact? Cena has made billions of dollars for WWE but he has also destroyed a lot of careers in the process. You wouldn't know if you haven't been watching regularly since he became super cena.

I've always loved the new smackdown theme but i just listened to the full song and its so good. It really captures what smackdown is all about. It really pumps you up. Great theme song.

Do you have any evidence against the fact? Cena has made billions of dollars for WWE but he has also destroyed a lot of careers in the process. You wouldn't know if you haven't been watching regularly since he became super cena.

I have been following and regularly watching wrestling for 15 years. Cena hasn't ruined anyone's career. Yes, sometimes, creative have put him over some people they shouldn't have. That happens with pretty much every face in wrestling be it hogan or austin. Austin was super cena before cena. Nobody batted an eye then, just because he was beloved by everyone. This is nothing new and will continue to happen. Wwe did the same with randy as well for a long time. He never put anyone over. Edge lost most of the times against cena, but his rivalry with cena was the reason for him being a huge solo superstar. People take some instances and proclaim that as a universal fact. Same is there with HHH. He has gone over some stars, he shouldn't have. But he has put many stars over as well. People forget that he has the worst record in wm in the past 2 decades among top stars. The only legitimate gripe i have with cena is that he was the main reason why wwe changed to pg rating. It hasn't been the same since then. It will never be. Edited by Sach4life

Will do.

Yeah Meltzer has been gushing over it, like he did last year at G1 climax. I thought Omega's matches with Naito & Goto were some of the best in 2016 but this was on another level. Both men were booked really strong and the in ring psychology was just outstanding. Agree about the length though :P

Need to watch the Tanahashi/Naito match tho, hearing good things about it too.

All the last 3 match was awesome . Omega vs Okada was so long but worth . lets see if there is any NXT /WWE match to beat it for MOTY

What is there to like?

I try to be indifferent, but it's hard to be so when AJ's first title reign is not going to be allowed to run till WM because Cena's character needs some ego stroking.

Edited by Ph3N0M