Wrestling fans

nosextillim18

How was it bro.

It was ok for what it was, would have loved to see AJ perform (even if on the mic), but I guess I'll have to wait till the Royal Rumble. Here are some of my notes and video from the show posted on 411mania:

http://411mania.com/wrestling/video-notes-from-last-nights-wwe-smackdown-dark-match/

So he's only going to be inducted in the hall of fame but won't show up as a surprise entrant in the Royal rumble match? Atleast please have a match at Wrestlemania 33.

Angle wrestling a match at Mania this year automatically increases 1 point to the score out of 10.

Potential opponents AJ styles, Rusev, Chris Jericho? Any of these matches would be amazing to watch. Please i want to see him wrestle at Mania.

• Like 1

Who is the expected opponent for Undertaker this wrestlemania if he wont fight John Cena ? I cant think of any worthy opponent in the current roster except A.J Style .

No idea at all. It could be finn Balor, aj styles, kurt angle, cena, roman Reigns, etc. Could be anyone.

Majority of Angle's career was not in the WWE and Angle also said on ESPN that his prime years were 2006-2009. So bad they cannot mention any of that on TV. It's like they are giving him HOF for his 6 year WWE career that ended more than 10 years ago (not that he doesn't deserve it just based on those 6 years).

Edited by Ph3N0M